I require assistance in the further construction of my team:

Accelgor (fem) a.k.a BuGZA @ Focus Sash
Timid - Sticky Hold
252 Spd / 252 SpA / 4 HP
- Bug Buzz
- HP Ice
- Spikes
- Yawn

Straight from the slums of Shaolin in the shadows of every cupboard and seat cushion cranny resides the vagrant BuGZA. Her job is to set spikes up first turn or yawn for imminent boosters of status. Bug buzz is solid stab and useful late game (provided her survival) to whittle my adversaries' HP's. HP ice gets some cheap shots at certain dragons and Gliscor. With preview I can pocket her for a late-game debut and revenge kill/set spikes up as my adversary switches out.

Porygon 2 (ng) a.k.a Strange Hype @ Eviolite
Modest - Trace
252 SpA / 252 HP / 4 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Can this thing be OHKO'ed? With eviolite, Strange Hype has the defenses fit for an uber. The EV's make it a power-house offensively, too. Currently, its the only Pokemon on my team to effectively counter sand stream/sand rush Excadrill.

Gyarados (fem) a.k.a Black Mamba @ Leftovers
Impish - Intimidate
252 HP / 172 Spe / 84 Def
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

This is your standard dragon talk Gyarados. The 172 investment in speed is to outrun a Gengar who happens to switch in after one dragon dance. And then she stings. And the sting is poison.

Chandelure (fem) a.k.a Aubrey Gram @ Leftovers
Timid - Flash Fire
252 SpA / 252 Spd / 4 HP
- Fire Blast
- Flame Charge
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball

Aubs fills my squadron's need for a rapid spin phazer. She can switch into a myriad of pokemon and either substitute or flame charge. After one flame charge she can outrun and smite many an adversary with her strong STAB attacks. My only wish is that shadow tag would become legal quicker.

Swampert (fem) a.k.a Frenchy @ Leftovers
Modest - Torrent
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Def
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Frenchy is not the tank she used to be in generation 4. I neglect earthquake because it is too predictable and would force me to split EV's. She packs a punch due to her nature and special attack EV investment. Roar and stealth rock are for obvious reasons.

Infernape (fem) a.k.a The Brunette @ Focus Sash
Hasty - Blaze
252 Spd / 252 SpA / 4 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Mach Punch

I often lead with The Brunette because she counters wearers of the focus sash. Fire blast is better than flare blitz because most of the adversaries she would attack with fire are less bulky in their special defenses. She is usually the one to clean up late game.

I am open to comments, suggestions, and criticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)