Thunder, Waves in torrent. RMT OU

This team loves the rain as you will see. It is a very frail team, but is speedy, especially if it is raining. I think it can be improved because I hardly even win half. Hitting hard and fast is my favorite style though.

Lead-Electrode
Nature-Timid EVS-252 Att, 252 Speed
Ability-Static Item-Focus Sash
Moves
Taunt-Main purpose is to stop stealth rock and spikes which hurts this team alot.
Thunder Wave-Since this team is speed, we have to make sure we're the fastest on the field. This also helps my poor slow empoleon.
Rain Dance-Obvious.
Thunderbolt/Thunder-Having a hard time deciding. I like hitting things like ninjask and gyarados without setting up but more power is always good too.

Description-When he is seen most people call Rain. Well that's because he is best for it. I like fast. I hate stealth rock and spikes and I like to slow the other team down. He's perfect

Special Sweeper/Rain Setup- Ludicolo
Nature-Modest EVS- 252 SpA, 104 Speed, 152 SpD
Ability-Swift Swim Item-Damp Rock
Moves
Rain Dance-Sets up possible sweep for him or teammate.
Surf-Stab with rain boost hurts
Grass Knot-For any bulky waters.
Ice Beam- Dragons and grassers.

Description-Has very good typing and can take a special hit. Grass knot is a great move to have with a water. Aren't many things out there he can't hit hard.

Special Sweeper-Omastar
Nature-Modest EVs- 252 SpA, 252 Speed
Ability-Swift Swim Item-Life Orb
Moves
Surf-Even better than ludicolo's.
Ice Beam- Better than ludicolo's.
Acientpower-In case gyarados wants to swith in basically.
Stealth Rock-Doesn't get it off a whole lot but it can't hurt to have. Suggestions for this spot?

Description- A very basic swift swim sweeper. Not much to say.

Physical Sweeper-Kingdra
Nature-Adamant Evs- 252 Att, 252 Speed
Ability-Swift Swim Item-Leftovers
Moves
Dragon Dance-Essintial
Waterfall
Outrage- His only two useful physical moves.
Rain Dance- Not sure if it's really needed here. Don't know what else to put besides yawn but i don't want to breed another one.

Descripion-The best pokemon in the rain ever. With great typing and Ddance, Outrage, Waterfall both with stab.

Physical attacking teammate-Weavile
Nature-Jolly EVs- 252 Att, 252 Speed
Ability-Pressure Item- Damp Rock
Moves
Rain Dance-With his speed can always get it off.
Night Slash-Good stab move
Ice Shard-Needed priority
Swords Dance/Taunt-Descripion

Description-Youn might say scizor can do this better. Weavile has some advantages. His speed helps him get it off better. He can also hit ghosts with would usually give me problems. As for the last slot I can't decide if the extra power is more important than making sure that stealth rock and spikes do not get put down.

Late game physical sweeper-Empoleon
Nature-Adamant EVs-252 Att, 168 HP, 92 Speed
Ability-Torrent Item-Focus sash
Moves
Swords Dance- Very easy to get one off, maybe two.
Drill Peck- Grassers
Waterfall
Aqua Jet

Description- Come in on something that will have to switch, swords dance as much as possible. Stealth rock or spikes cannot be down. If something that ohkos me comes in, fine. On the turn they get him down into torrent use waterfall, then aqua jet. STAB+Rain boost+Torrent makes those two attacks hard for anything to survive if I have already swords danced. The Evs let me outspeed 8 speed scizor and metagross' bullet punches.

I like this team but I think I could switch one pokemon. Please give me suggestions if you think there is one pokemon I could add that would help this team but keep the theme of the team the same.

Special walls can be a problem since my physical attackers don't have very diverse movepools. And since I have no ground, fire, or fighting moves steels pose a problem.

Here a few I thought I could use help against.
Walls Steels
Blissey Scizor
Snorlax Magnezone
Tentacruel Jirachi
Umbreon Lucario

First of all,you should get rid of that omastar and use a torrential zong instead, so you have some bulk in your team.
Weavile seems to be pretty useless, so you should try CB scizor instead of weavile. The other pokes look fine to me.

Hope this has been useful.

Kabutops is another rain sweeper that can be considered. He can be used to weaken the opposing team, at which point Kingdra can clean up. Speaking of Kingdra, I'd try him Mixed, with Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Hydro Pump.

In rain, kingdra doesnt have time for a dd. Change the set to outrage, draco meteor, waterfall and surf/hydro pump.

For omastar, change stealth rock to hp electric, and ancientpower to earth power. HP will ohko gyrados, and earth power is filler.

You also have too many rain dancers. Keep it on rode, ludicolo and weavile only.

Scizor is better than weavile for the job of rain dance sweeper, as its priority is almost twice as strong as weaviles. It can also use dark attacks to hit ghosts, though they shouldnt cause much of a problem. Use sd, bp, brick break (helps break screens) and x-scissor. You could fit rain dance over any attacks exept bp though.

You should use life orb on ludicolo to give it the extra kick it needs to ohko in the rain. Ludicolo also doesnt have enough special attack to use surf, it should use hydro pump for the extra power.

Good luck with your team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)