Tier 3 "Limbo" Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where the right place to suggest this is, but myself and a lot of people constantly talk about maybe adding a ladder for all the pokemon recently banned that were "suspects" and how fun that would be as an individual metagame alternative. Hey its sort of like the BL of OU, since Ubers has its own metagame yada yada. But basically:

Garchomp
Latias
Latios
Manaphy
Salamence
Shaymin-S

All unbanned and available on this metagme. So basically, like the Stage 3 Suspect Test. Might be worth a shot, especially considering how well they all check each other. Obviously this wouldn't be an "official" metagame but could get some visits.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd really rather not. They were banned for a reason... it was determined that the standard game was better without them. Further, there are other metagames that would take precedence over this and we'd really like to avoid a glut of ladders on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)