To those still wondering about my avatar, I have a confession...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine that a lot of you would be wondering why I had that avatar with the boy in it about a week ago. Here's why:

A friend of mine recently found smogon on my computer. He's kinda trippy and wierd, but he's a good friend. After I explained it all to him, he understood, but offered me a deal, being the ever funny practical joker he is...

He bet me $150 (O.O I know, he works and his parents are loaded, so he buys whatever all the time) that I couldn't go for a whole fortnight using an avatar he gave me. It was his choice, he didn't tell me where he got it or what it was, sent me the whole pic and the avatar, then told me he'd check the forums to see if I'd told anyone (bets were off if I told anyone why I was using it.)

So later, I get a pm from wishy, who tells me that the pic is shotacon, and part of the jukebox series. At first I thought wishy was a girl, which kinda made it okay with me, but then I found out he was a guy! o_O

I still havent asked my friend where he got the pic from. I'm not sure if I should.

So I won the bet, and am now $150 richer! ^_^ I figured now would be a safe amount of time afterwards to post this, because I wanted to clear it up.

Comments?

No you don't. The whole time I had the avatar was hell, and a lot of people probably think I'm a pervert cuz of it, but I was determined to get that $150, lol.

If the bets weren't so crazy, I'd make a regular thing outta it. Good way to earn money!

no offense dude, but why'd anyone here care? seriously? I mean, you came in and made a handful of posts in firebot and you were throughly removed. following that you've made a thread whining about how you were firebotbanned and how to fit in, and this is certainly not the way to do it because, well, you aren't really a well-respected member of this community.

I don't mean to flame, just trying explain this in the politest way i could manage.

no offense dude, but why'd anyone here care? seriously? I mean, you came in and made a handful of posts in firebot and you were throughly removed. following that you've made a thread whining about how you were firebotbanned and how to fit in, and this is certainly not the way to do it because, well, you aren't really a well-respected member of this community.

I don't mean to flame, just trying explain this in the politest way i could manage.
-_-.............

I realize that I don't understand firebot all that well, and I made this thread so that I could redeem myself regarding the whole avatar fiasco.

I wish people would drop the firebot thing. I'm sick of every second person calling me an idiot. I'm sick of having such a bad reputation, I wanna fix it.

Thanks Doomsday, but I don't need that explained to me again. The first five times were enough.

EDIT: Don't reply to this post. I don't want this to become another firebot rant. Thanks

Hi Jolt99, you are lying ;(

You told me on ShoddyBattle you are bisexual. It's ok, I doubt many people here care, so there's no need to try and hide it or whatever.

norulz

excellent
no offense dude, but I don't believe a single word on the op, I think this was just an excuse you fished for after everyone insulted your avatar, c'mon, even if I were the richest kid on the planet it'd be pretty damn retarded to give away 150 USD just for some guy to set a 100x100 picture as their avatar.

edit: also, I'm guessing your friend isn't a lot older than you, and that you're not older than 18, so why work if your parents are 'loaded' as you say?

edit2:
No you don't. The whole time I had the avatar was hell, and a lot of people probably think I'm a pervert cuz of it, but I was determined to get that $150, lol.
this is your fault for posting while you had it on, me? I'd go a week without posting if I had something as embarrassing as that.

You are lying.
I figured it was hentai the second I glanced at it.
I didn't give a shit anyway.
Sorry.

Also you're not the first one to have used such kind of avatar.

because you made a thread concerning it?

look, i shall use an analogy made by my very gay friend, mekkah:

Mekkah says (12:43):
it's like paris hilton announcing she's bought new shoes
Mekkah says (12:43):
sure, you can, but nobody cares

You can't fix a bad reputation, unfortunately. Believe me, I've seen it many times.

And if it were possible, this is certainly not the way to do it.

I only realised who this was thanks to Doomsday. D:
Funny thread, though. Trying to save e-cred by pretending to take a dare for money is pretty lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)