To Whom The Shell Passes

Introduction
This is a team i made, the intent of this team is to get sheilds up then set up behind them. Gorebyss is responsible for 70% of my wins, because its ability to pass to the threat i find best to get out at the start.

KickAss Cat (Mienshao) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Hi Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn​

I find mienshao a very helpful lead, it gets its job done then gets out of there. Its Regenerator recovering its health from the life orb and the life orb helping it OHKO a lot of things that can cause touble. It's fake outs great for wearning down things that set up and for sash breaking. Its also suprisingly very good after recieving a shell pass.​

Dig The Do (Scrafty) (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Hi Jump Kick
- Ice Punch​

Scrafty's a great sweeper if it can get set up properly. Its moveset covers a bunch of common threats, a few examples are:Tyranitar, Gengar, Dragonite, Ferrothorn, Gliscor and Heatran. Scrafties bulk can help it get good set up behind the screens. The main reason I use it over other threats like gyrados is plainly because of its lethal moveset.​

Safety First (Espeon) (F) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Reflect
- Light Screen​

Espeons a humongous peice in this team. The Screens let all my pokemon set up without too much difficulties. It helps some things get to +2 which is essentually what they need to beat most of the scarfed threats. Also its magic bounce makes it a great switch in for things like forretress breloom and ferrothorn. Well its Hidden Power Fire helps it beat things like scizor and ferro.

Aviator X (Salamence) (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Dragon Claw​
Salamence is a great threat if it can set up, tearing through pretty much everything. Its flying type helps it set up on things scarfed with a ground or fighting move. The reason I use Salamence over dragonite is because of how much the moxie helps. The moxie alone wins a lot of matches for me.

Shelly (Gorebyss) (F) @ White Herb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Ice Beam
- Surf​

Gorebyss is the center of my team, its shell pass along with the white herb is responsible for more of my wins than not. Its nice defenses can help it take a shot and still set up its shells. Its great because i can pass its stat boosts to what eever pokemon i think can handle the upcoming move the best. Behind screens this guy is pretty much game over.

GG (Sigilyph) (F) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 160 SDef / 20 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Psycho Shift​

Sigilyph is without a question one of the most threatening pokemon there is. This guy is pretty much only stopped by crits. It can even beat a tyranitar 1 vs 1 most of the time which tyranitar should be considered a big threat for it. This guy can even do work with a shell pass. Its magic guard allows it to have a flame orb which essentially saves it from being para'd or put to sleep.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)