Toast Tyrant VS. Blazikenmaster! (Ragnarokalex refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea lol sorry, Ive had my fights freeze up like that i know the feeling lol. And this is far more time consuming doublechecking my stuff then I wouldve thought >.<

Bounce: The Pokemon leaps above an incoming attack and crashes down on the opponent with immense force. The strength of the impact on pinned limbs can cause paralysis. This move can hit any single Pokemon on the field, regardless of position.

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 85% | Energy Cost: 7 | Effect Chance: 30% | Typing: Flying | Priority: Evasive Action: 0, Hit: -1
the evasive portion of bounce doesnt have negative priority, only the damaging part

well i spose i could be wrong, but i remember seeing it done by zarator in the raids that the rise into the air part of the attack having normal priority and the coming down to deal damage having negative priority, ill double check and make sure ive got it right.

Alright thanks, I'm not trying to be an ass by any means, i just can't believe he can dodge a draco metor, which comes out of the flippin sky, with a bounce

Sorry, I was updating another match.

OH! He's gonna' try to spam Draco Meteor? Well, you're faster than him, so try to finish him off with a powerful Tackle to the side! Take a chill if he goes down, but if he has the audacity to stand again, take him down with another Tackle! Finish off this round by chilling in the grass until he sends out his next pokemon.

Tackle -> Chill (Tackle replaces this action if he manages to survive) -> Chill

Magikarp (Aqualos) Female
nature: Adamant
hp: 80
energy: 83%
boosts: none
Speed: 85

Shellgon (Fafnir) Male
nature: Hasty
hp: 5
energy: 30%
Speed: 58

Speed Order:
Aqualos
Fafnir

Aqualos being the riley fish he is, starts the new round by lightly tapping Fafnir on the forehead, causing him to be Intensely Confused as to why there are flies bouncing on his face. But he shakes it off and Calls down a massive Meteor dealing large amounts of damage to the poor fish. However as soon as he finishes calling down the massive attack, he falls over from the previous poisoning. Aqualos decides to spend the time that BlazikenMaster calmly......flopping around the arena.......some how restoring energy......

hp: 61
energy: 100%

Shellgon (Fafnir) Male
nature: Hasty
hp: KO
energy: KO%
Speed: 58

Aqualus uses Tackle -> 3 Damage, -3 Energy
Fafnir Uses Draco Meteor -> 19 Damage, -9 Energy
Poison Deals 2 Damage to Fafnir
Fafnir Faints from Poison

Aqualos Chills -> +12 Energy

Aqualus Chills -> +12 Energy

Blaziken send out next poke
Toast issues orders
Blaziken issues orders
We all pet cats
I ref

Okay Magikarp! Since your faster, set the stage by going with 2 bounces and attempt to cripple him from behind, then Flail around since you'll probably be getting weaker as the battle pursues!

Bounce -> Bounce -> Flail

I'm not going to evolve my Monohm just so I'm not a total dick, but Monohm, the first two actions are a waste for us, we can't hit him, so just set up a 20 Hp Substitute and use Twister, because it uses the air to cause a vortex, I guess it should hit him in a bounce. Thundershock him while hes on the ground trying to flail

hp: 61

Monohm (Cloudy) (Female)
nature: Mild
hp: 90
Speed: 60

Speed Order:
Aqualos
Cloudy

As the cute puffball Cloudy enters the field, Aqualos quickly springs up in the air. Unimpressed by the display, Cloudy sets up a Subsitute that the big ol fish flops on finishing its Bounce attack. The attack seems to deal marginal damage and the doll remains solid.

Aqualos decides to repeat his actions and bounces into the air again, Cloudy capitalizes on this and whips up a Twister that buffets the Magikarp in midair, dealing a decent amount of damage. The battered fish then Bounces down on the doll again, leaving it quite ragged but still somewhat intact. However the contact with the apparently electrified (?? trying to find a more definate ruling, but as far as i can tell it still works) doll causes the Fish to become paralyzed. However this doesnt stop his never-ending flopping around.....

Aqualos starts flailing around everywhere, but before he can execute the attack, he becomes Fully Paralyzed. Cloudy adds to the poor Fish's pain with a weak Thundershock that ends up dealing quite respectable damage.

hp: 32
energy: 82%

Monohm (Cloudy) (Female)
hp: 70
energy: 78%

Aqualos sprang into the air!
Cloudy uses Substitute -> Success, -20 Hp, -18 Energy
Aqualos uses Bounce -> 9 Damage, -7 Energy

Aqualos Sprang into the air
Cloudy uses Twister -> 14 Damage, -2 Energy
Aqualos uses Bounce -> 9 Damage, -11 Energy
Cloudys Static activates! Aqualos is paralyzed (20%)

Aqualos Fully paralyzed
Cloudy uses Thundershock -> 15 Damage, -2 Energy

Blaziken Issues Orders
Toast Issues Orders
Cake!!
I ref

Okay Aqualos, let's try to Tackle him with all your might, then Tackle him again! Finish off your time on the field (seeing as you're rather weak) by flailing around his back!

Tackle -> Tackle -> Flail

hp: 32
energy: 82%

Monohm (Cloudy) (Female)
hp: 70
energy: 78%

Speed Order:
Cloudy
Aqualos

To tired to add flavor into this round, nothing major happens, other than Aqualos being KOd.

hp: KO
energy: KO%

Monohm (Cloudy) (Female)
hp: 60
energy: 63%
boosts: +1 Sp. Def

Cloudy uses Charge -> Success, -7 Energy
Aqualos uses Tackle -> 5 Damage, -3 Energy

Cloudy uses Thundershock -> 20 Damage, -2 Energy
Aqualos Uses Tackle -> 5 Damage, -7 Energy

Cloudy uses Thundershock -> 15 Damage, -6 Energy
Aqualos KO

Toast sends out Electronica and issues orders
Blaziken issues orders
Nap?
I ref

Let's go Electronica! It isn't over yet! :p

Your Sturdy body should help out alot! Start off this round by setting up some light screens! Your faster, so he can't taunt you out of it. >:D For now, hit him with two sonicboomsafter setting up your screens!

Light Screen -> Sonicboom -> Sonicboom

Magnemite (Electronica)
nature: Timid
hp: 80
Speed: 52

Monohm (Cloudy) (Female)
hp: 60
energy: 63%
boosts: +1 Sp. Def

Speed Order:
Cloudy
Electronica

The next round opens up with Electronica entering the field, just in time to have a Flamethrower go off in its face, dealing large amounts of damage. Flustered, the Magnemite quickly sets up a Light Screen to lower the damage its taking.

Cloudy continues her fiery assault with another Flamethrower, trying to melt down the Steel Type as quickly as she can before it can become a threat to it. Electronica decides that its finally time to fight back and fires a loud Sonicboom, crashing into the small dragon for decent damage.

In the final round, Cloudy keeps up her act, launching Flamethrower after flamethrower at the Magnemite and the damage ist starting to add up. Electronica decides to continue its attack plan as well, and fires another Sonic Boom at Cloudy. Cloudy is starting to look very tired, but Electronica isn't looking its best either.

Magnemite (Electronica)
nature: Timid
hp: 40
energy: 74%
boosts: Light Screen 3 more Actions
Speed: 52

Monohm (Cloudy) (Female)
hp: 40
energy: 30%

Cloudy uses Flamethrower -> 18 Damage, -7 Energy
Electronica uses Light Screen -> Successful, -8 Energy

Cloudy uses Flamethrower -> 11 Damage, -11 Energy
Electronica uses Sonic Boom -> 10 Damage, -7 Energy

Cloudy uses Flamethrower -> 11 Damage, -15 Energy
Electronica uses Sonic Boom -> 10 Damage, -11 Energy

Blaziken issues orders
Toast issues orders
Canadian National Anthem?
I Ref

Well we tied up the Hp in just one round Cloudy, but it looks like your run is about to end. I can feel it in my soul. But lets go down swinging, Hydro Pump, Flame thrower x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)