Toosuto's Breeding Shop - Now with Pokebank and new egg move stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hava interest in the Darkrai, Arceus and Giratina, I have all the shinies above for trade, if you are looking for something specific tell me.

Jirachi 6 ivs, Lugia Shiny 6 ivs, Latios Shiny 6 ivs, Aegislash Shiny 6 ivs, Noivern Shiny 6 ivs, Sylveon shiny 5 ivs, Gengar Shiny 5 ivs, Suicune Shiny 0 ivs, Delphox Shiny 6 ivs, Fenekin shiny 5 ivs, Chespin Shiny 6 ivs, Froakie shiny 5 ivs, Bulbasaur shiny 5 ivs, Rotom shiny 5 ivs, Entei Shiny 6 ivs, Blaziken Shiny 5ivs, Hawlucha Shiny 4 ivs, Klefki Shiny 5 ivs, Magikarp Shiny 5 ivs, Talonflame Shiny 5 ivs, Tyrunt shiny 5 ivs, Greninja Shiny 5 ivs, amaura shiny 5 ivs, Florges Shiny 5 ivs, Reuniclus shiny 5 ivs, Rotom Shiny 5 ivs, Gardevoir shiny 5 ivs, Gliscor shiny 5 ivs, Crobat shiny 5 ivs, Charizard X shiny 5 ivs, Charizard Y shiny 5 ivs, Metagross shiny 5 ivs, Swinub shiny 5 ivs, Meloeta 6 ivs, Scizor shiny 5 ivs, Dragonite shiny 5 ivs, Garchomp shiny 5 ivs, Tyranitar shiny 5 ivs, Meowstick shiny 5 ivs, Stariu shiny 5 ivs, Medicham Shiny 5 ivs, Azumaril shiny 6 ivs, Garchomp Shiny 5 ivs, Heliosk Shiny HP Ice 5 ivs, Ditto 5 ivs - atk, Ditto 5 ivs - spatk, Ditto 6 ivs japanese. And others i may have forgotten.

wide guard honedge is an egg move you dont have yet. Willing to trade ur adamant dratini 31s with espeed for my honedge, brave nature with 31/31/31/31/31/x and wide guard?

Arsonal

Banned deucer.
Hmmm I'm interested in your manaphy. If you get a chance pm me. I might have a few things you'd like perphaps a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator litwick.

Been a while :)

Updating the thread now with new stuff, including special ball Kalos Born stuff (Moon, Apricorn, ect.)

CMT for your keldeo.
I can do a 3 for one trade for that keldeo, including my shinies.
Interested in females of these:

Also just added a few female special ball pokes, if you wanted to do a 1 for 1

Skarmory

Sturdy
Nature: Impish
In a Moon Ball
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Stock: 0(Ask for breeding)

Gastly

Levitate
Nature: Timid
In a Moon Ball
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog

Mawile

Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
In a Love Ball
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst

Interested in females of these:

Also just added a few female special ball pokes, if you wanted to do a 1 for 1

Skarmory

Sturdy
Nature: Impish
In a Moon Ball
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Gastly

Levitate
Nature: Timid
In a Moon Ball
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog

Mawile

Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
In a Love Ball
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst
I can breed a female of all of those for the keldeo. Just wait a little =]
I will PM when I finish.

Mudkip (Adamant or Relaxed) -
Egg move(s): Ancient power, Mirror Coat, Curse, Avalanche
FEMALES IN STOCK: NONE (Breed on request)

would you be willing to trade even a female spit back for a 5iv female phanphy in heavy ball w/playrough, iceshard, counter and headsmash?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The following need to go:

Esmeya said:
Moon Ball Chimchar
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=9346369
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=9376474

("Manaphy - Bold (Hydration) OT: Mari (03575) Egg move(s): None MALE 31/x/31/31/31/31 EV Trained: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed - Level 100 Moves: Tail Glow/Ice Beam/Scald/Energy Ball")

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=3575/30673&notpub=1

[Ultra Ball] 6IV SHINY Terrakion - Jolly (Justified)
OT: Posh (14761)
Egg move(s): None
NA 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV Trained: 252 Attk/252 Speed/4 HP - Level 100

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=7147740

Agonist

Also, what the hell is this crap?

Egg move(s): Ancient power, Mirror Coat, Curse, Avalanche

Egg move(s): NONE

Egg move(s): Fake-out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
FEMALES IN STOCK: 4
Males: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (2 IN STOCK)

Ok. I have to take off and will be back later today. I can message you when I am home.
Those mudkip and blah blah make me wonder if the keldeo is a legit non-hacked.
EDIT: The OT and ID is legit though. Is it hacked? I will not trade if it is hacked.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, from the description of your thread, it looks like you're an honest enough guy ("hacks make me sad" and whatnot). But, a few things you offer are completely and obviously hacked. It's impossible to breed Hoenn and Sinnoh starters in any ball but Pokeball, let alone Apricorn balls. Hopefully this was just a case of someone ripping you off and you not knowing that those are impossible, because I was interested in a few of your Pokemon until I saw those...

The following need to go:
Why? They are legit bred in Kalos... The legends maybe, but I posted them a long time ago. Why now are you giving me a hard time about it after I went thought another mod about them already?

The Chimchar are mine, I am the OT cause I BRED THEM. Any more questions?

Hey, from the description of your thread, it looks like you're an honest enough guy ("hacks make me sad" and whatnot). But, a few things you offer are completely and obviously hacked. It's impossible to breed Hoenn and Sinnoh starters in any ball but Pokeball, let alone Apricorn balls. Hopefully this was just a case of someone ripping you off and you not knowing that those are impossible, because I was interested in a few of your Pokemon until I saw those...
It's called breeding them in Kalos. There is nothing hacked about them, since I bred them myself.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why? They are legit bred in Kalos... The legends maybe, but I posted them a long time ago. Why now are you giving me a hard time about it?

It's called breeding them in Kalos. There is nothing hacked about them, since I bred them myself.
Their parents were hacked, which makes them as good as hacked. No one on Smogon will want these or trust you as a trader if you keep them around.

Agonist

Why? They are legit bred in Kalos... The legends maybe, but I posted them a long time ago. Why now are you giving me a hard time about it?
I don't care if they were bred in Kalos or not - it's not legally possible to have those ball + Pokemon combinations, and if you wish to trade on this site, you need to follow the rules, particularly the part about not trading illegal Pokemon.

Legit bred Pokemon.
No, they're not. Remove them now, or this thread is getting locked.

Those mudkip and blah blah make me wonder if the keldeo is a legit non-hacked.
EDIT: The OT and ID is legit though. Is it hacked? I will not trade if it is hacked.
You realize, of course, that the same could be said about the three pokemon I asked for. Difference is, they are Kalos bred... thus legitimizing them.

Their parents were hacked, which makes them as good as hacked. No one on Smogon will want these or trust you as a trader if you keep them around.
They are EVERYWHERE! And how the hell does it make it a hack as well? I bred the damn thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)