Top Down Knock Down DPP Edition - Round 2

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
first off, we didn't even rearranged another time, you just assumed I was going to be on the next available date at the same time. Like I said I work a 9 hour workload and because of our time zones, it is impossible MOST days to meet that schedule. However, it seems one sided where I have tried to accompany your schedule and you aren't even willing to accompany mine, but instead continue to claim victory.
You didn't even wait till i responded back to your message before posting on here.
First off, yes we did.

I even converted it into your own timezone to make it easy for you. Lol so when did you ever say you work 9 hours because I'm literally just learning this now? How am I even supposed to accommodate your schedule when it took you a week just to tell me your timezone? Get your shit together and stop trying to contest this. You fucked up... twice, and you don't even have the decency to admit it, yet alone apologise for wasting my time.

I'm not angry and I don't mean to be rude, but there's no other way to say it.

Okay, I just took the time to review the conversation, and I do apologize in advance. We did agree to sat 8 est, which I messed up because I actually ended worked until 11 that day. You're right to defend your argument. Mods, you can hand him the W.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
asking for an extension (I know it's kinda early but...). I'll be moving back to my home town tomorrow and will be really busy during the rest of the week (unpacking shit, seeing family/friends, solving some important stuff etc) and my opp couldn't play before it.

I may still be able to play during the weekend, but I cannot be sure at all, so I'm just asking for an extension in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)