ToShady's Wonderful thread of wonder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
YYYita the amount of double posting is hurting my eyes... there is an edit button.
ToShady, would you do a flawless shiny adamant tyrunt for 2 5IVs? :]

why no game chat
Lol idk it seems weird to me, I only GC with people I know ^^" no offense, and as for shiny Eevees I do have RNG'd ones I was given all proper 5ivs and with voice and healbell, i have calm, impish and adamant :P

YYYita the amount of double posting is hurting my eyes... there is an edit button.
ToShady, would you do a flawless shiny adamant tyrunt for 2 5IVs? :]
sure Lock ^^ which ones are you interested in (and it would just be a little bit to get that going as i have to rebreed Elekid for Luck O' real fast xD

adamant please is it eevee or evolved i would like espeon or umbreon or jolteon if possible
none of the ones i listed are evolved but calm could be useful for espeon and impish for umbreon (maybe a payback focused build?) but adamant is pretty much just for flareon and offensive leafeon xD

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Lol idk it seems weird to me, I only GC with people I know ^^" no offense, and as for shiny Eevees I do have RNG'd ones I was given all proper 5ivs and with voice and healbell, i have calm, impish and adamant :P

sure Lock ^^ which ones are you interested in (and it would just be a little bit to get that going as i have to rebreed Elekid for Luck O' real fast xD
Heh, I like koffing and (derp) elekid xD I don't mind waiting, females of both preferably.

Have any cool ball female 5ivs? even just matching ball ones :P but feel free to offer whatever i'm not to picky and you may even have something id like to use personally lol
Yeah I could breed heavy ball shellder, timer ball reckless starly, lure ball magikarp...Interested in any of those?
EDIT: If not, I have more to offer but they would take longer to breed to 5ivs

I have magikarp but id be happy to trade for shellder especially if its skill link female not really interested in starly... anything else? (im actually pretty excited for shellder :P)

I have magikarp but id be happy to trade for shellder especially if its skill link female not really interested in starly... anything else? (im actually pretty excited for shellder :P)
Yeah it has skill link, will be female, 31/31/31/x/31/31 and will also have icycle spear, rock blast, and aqua ring...and jolly nature but if you want i could breed it into adamant

Jolly is fine by me ^_^ and if you don't have any other pokes you'd like to offer id be cool with you tagging on an item to even it out a lil bit :P
Cool, I'll have it ready soon. What item would you like?

omg im so sorry, im still new to having a thread and I forgot id promised that specific Xerneas to someone else >_< gosh its hard keeping track of all this stuff Dx all apologies! but if there is something else you'd like for shellder id still love to trade, maybe my other xerneas?

umm just realizing that all of the quotes have "fat" in front of our names... thats odd O_O
It's like that on all of smogon. I've wondered too but never figured it out XD
EDIT: Oh just saw your edit...are you not cloning that Xerneas. Because even though cloning may diminish pokes' value, that one's been cloned as much as you could imagine

lol okay and yeah personally I have no way of cloning generally so I just update my thread as things change xD and using external cloners just takes to long ><
Oh yeah i understand. Then I'd definitely be interested in your other xerneas (the modest one you caught, right?), but if it's your only copy I'd feel bad so let me increase my offer...Would you also be interested in safari ball bagon, safari ball larvitar, or dream ball dratini. For the first two, getting a 5iv would take a bit longer if you can't wait

Oh yeah i understand. Then I'd definitely be interested in your other xerneas (the modest one you caught, right?), but if it's your only copy I'd feel bad so let me increase my offer...Would you also be interested in safari ball bagon, safari ball larvitar, or dream ball dratini. For the first two, getting a 5iv would take a bit longer if you can't wait
it is my only one but im happy to share the love :)
and id love to do it for the shellder and safari larvitar (as i have no safari pokemon :P) ill add you to the pending list so I dont friggin forget again lol

it is my only one but im happy to share the love :)
and id love to do it for the shellder and safari larvitar (as i have no safari pokemon :P) ill add you to the pending list so I dont friggin forget again lol
Alright sweet, the larvitar will also have the egg moves pursuit, ddance, and stealth rocks. Do you prefer jolly, adamant, or some other nature?

Hmm jolly or adamant... hmmm... careful is an option too....... lets go jolly :) thats what the kids are into these days :P

Alright sweet, the larvitar will also have the egg moves pursuit, ddance, and stealth rocks. Do you prefer jolly, adamant, or some other nature?

Hmm jolly or adamant... hmmm... careful is an option too....... lets go jolly :) thats what the kids are into these days :P
Ok they'll be ready soon! And just one thing, not that it matters or anything, but just curious: Is this xerneas uncloned?
And I have some extra bp and want to throw on an item, which would you prefer? (since you've been so nice in negotiations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)