Touchscreen help?

Have you used a touchscreen laptop with PS?

• Total voters
Hi I wasn't sure where to post this but the Showdown thread seemed appropriate since this is about the application. I recently got a Dell XPS 12 with a touchscreen and it is calibrated and works fine for Windows 8 and any web browsing.

When playing Pokemon Showdown with the touchscreen the point I "click" with my finger instead clicks a point about an inch above it. For example, on the home screen when I click Watch a Battle, instead Credits is clicked.

Has anyone else had issues like this? Is this a problem with PS or my screen? Any ideas?

It seems like this problem is very specific to you, since the Dell XPS 12 is also a laptop it'd probably be better for you to stick to using the mouse. Touch screen will never be 100% accurate also PS on mobiles and tablets just sucks ass.

Also in the future you don't need to make a new thread for this, the SQSA thread is the place to go.

It seems like this problem is very specific to you, since the Dell XPS 12 is also a laptop it'd probably be better for you to stick to using the mouse. Touch screen will never be 100% accurate also PS on mobiles and tablets just sucks ass.

Also in the future you don't need to make a new thread for this, the SQSA thread is the place to go.
Much appreciated! Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)