Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man! would you believe this? I just noticed it was you the thread owner xD
oh some people preffer (me included) the AH on the rilou, it turns into Justified, wich while not great might help you switch inn, it does not matter much if you are going to megaevolve anyway hehehe

so... Absol, Aero and Axed for the Bulba?? I'm going to start breeding now :D
yeah but getting an attack boost thanks to justified when you have a special set is not the most useful thing... sure, I actually can't trade right now because I gave the bulbasaur to someone and he's hasn't given it back to me yet.
By Volcarona and Kingdra, do you mean you want them evolved too, or would Larvesta and Horsea be fine?
Yeah evolved, EV trained and level 100, can you do that? :D

Just kidding, I put the evolved names because I couldn't remember "horsea".

yeah but getting an attack boost thanks to justified when you have a special set is not the most useful thing... sure, I actually can't trade right now because I gave the bulbasaur to someone and he's hasn't given it back to me yet.

Yeah evolved, EV trained and level 100, can you do that? :D

Just kidding, I put the evolved names because I couldn't remember "horsea".
One more thing I forgot to ask, what nature for the Cottonee?

Thanks a lot man!

PS:I Still can't believe how I predicted 2 of your moves and did exactly what I should not XD
Thank you!

I can't believe I won after I lost the entry hazard battle, I thought I would get smashed. I really need to EV train more of my mons, I don't even have a rapid spinner right now xD
Sorry, I didn't even realize that you were offering multiple natures. I just saw relaxed and thought "that's what I need!" In that case, I think I'll take a sassy one.
Damn, I should have shut my mouth, I had relaxed in stock! Now I'll have to breed sassy ones! Haha it's fine, I'll tell you when it's done.
cmt for F iron fist chimchar
after carefully looking I found the only thing I might want is a female quick feet/technician adamant shroomish with bullet seed.

hi!

adament growlithe with crunch, flare blitz, close combat and morning sun for your heracross?
deal. give me time to breed the heracross, I'll tell you when it's done (probably tomorrow because I must go), also I'll assume you want an adamant one, but if you want jolly please answer back.
k your shroomish is rdy. ima add u k
well we can trade tomorrow, I can't breed it right now. I'll pm you when I can trade.

deal. give me time to breed the heracross, I'll tell you when it's done (probably tomorrow because I must go), also I'll assume you want an adamant one, but if you want jolly please answer back.

yea I want an adament heracross. what ability do u want on growlithe?

Idk what timezone you're from, but can we trade around this time tomorrow??

whatsup, if youre still looking for defog scyther i can give you a female 4iv technician holding leftovers for

modest chlorophyll bulbasaur 31/x/31/31/31/31
timid natural cure staryu 31/x/x/31/31/31
adamant mold breaker axew 31/31/31/x/x/31
timid infiltrator litwick 31/x/x/31/31/31
impish duskull 31/x/31/x/31/x

i also have a sassy larvitar spitback if youre intersted in that too
sorry for asking for so much, but most of them are 3-4 iv o.O

FC : 1950 8948 2515
IGN/OT : Alpha
ID-Number : 01496
Game Version : German
Friend Safari : Magmar, Larvesta, Braixen

• I tend to reply by PM rather than on this thread.
  • I can sometimes take a couple of days to breed something due to not having a lot of free time. I always deliver, though.
  • I am trading the following things, and looking for 5-6IVs and HP Pokémon which I don't already have. I am also looking for dittos.
  • Please list the nature, ability, IVs, HP, and egg moves of all your offers. Also specify the gender if you have the pokémon already.
  • I've bred myself everything I have unless stated otherwise. I can also accept nickname requests.
  • I can't clone.
  • Shiny pokémon have no extra value for me other than being trading baits.
  • I don't care about the balls your pokémon were captured in, and don't do fancy ball requests.
  • I don't care about whether your pokémon were cloned, whether you redistribute my pokémon or if you're a bad person in general and have done unspeakable things in your dark past.
  • I will breed the pokémon you give me.
  • I might even directly trade them UNLESS you tell me not to.

Ditto Section :

Main Section :

Pokémon Wants :
(I don't want hacked Pokebank legends ! a legal pokecheck one is fine)
Terrakion
Lati@s
Genesect
Heatran
Landorus/Landorus-T
Jirachi
Celebi
Kyurem-B
Keldeo
Thundurus/Thundurus-T
Deoxys-Speed/Defense

Forretress
Tentacruel
Gastrodon
Gardevoir
Florges
Crobat
Zygarde
Aggron
Mandibuzz
Medicham
Arcanine
Chesnaught
Exploud
Dragalge
Avalugg
Delphox
Weavile
Quagsire
Bisharp
Kingdra

Defog Scizor
Relic Song Gengar
Stealth Rock Skarmory
Iron Fist Conkeldurr (also accepting normal Conkeldurr offers)

Dark Void Smeargle
Whimsicott
Porygon2

HP Fire Espeon (huge want)
Modest (already have timid) HP Fire Magnezone (Magnet Pull)
Other 5IVs, HPs and Pokebank legendaries/non-legendaries I don't have, the ones above are only the most wanted. Always make sure it has the relevant egg moves and a competitive nature. Chances are I won't want it otherwise.

Item Wants :
Leftovers
Useful Berries
hey I'm interested in your HP pokes:
ROtom Timid | Levitate | 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Eevee Timid Adaptability 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Modest | Natural Cure | 31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

would you be interested in a Shiny Japanese hasty genesect (event) x/31/x/x/x/31 and a 5iv impish overcoat vullaby w/ knock off and foul play for the 3 ?
i also can breed fennekins timid HA w/ moves, proygons timid analytic/download/trace, tentacool bold w/ rapid spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)