Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I want an adament heracross. what ability do u want on growlithe?

Idk what timezone you're from, but can we trade around this time tomorrow??
I actually didn't have the time to breed your heracross but I'll do it now. Also adamant on the growlithe is fine.
whatsup, if youre still looking for defog scyther i can give you a female 4iv technician holding leftovers for

modest chlorophyll bulbasaur 31/x/31/31/31/31
timid natural cure staryu 31/x/x/31/31/31
adamant mold breaker axew 31/31/31/x/x/31
timid infiltrator litwick 31/x/x/31/31/31
impish duskull 31/x/31/x/31/x

i also have a sassy larvitar spitback if youre intersted in that too
sorry for asking for so much, but most of them are 3-4 iv o.O
Don't be sorry for asking something, and I actually already got a defog scyther, I just updated my wants list.
hey I'm interested in your HP pokes:
ROtom Timid | Levitate | 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Eevee Timid Adaptability 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Modest | Natural Cure | 31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

would you be interested in a Shiny Japanese hasty genesect (event) x/31/x/x/x/31 and a 5iv impish overcoat vullaby w/ knock off and foul play for the 3 ?
i also can breed fennekins timid HA w/ moves, proygons timid analytic/download/trace, tentacool bold w/ rapid spin.
I'm getting a vullaby by somebody else already (I leave it as a want because the trade isn't concluded yet) and the genesect needs to be perfect otherwise it's not worth it. So thanks but no thanks.

I actually didn't have the time to breed your heracross but I'll do it now. Also adamant on the growlithe is fine.

Don't be sorry for asking something, and I actually already got a defog scyther, I just updated my wants list.

I'm getting a vullaby by somebody else already (I leave it as a want because the trade isn't concluded yet) and the genesect needs to be perfect otherwise it's not worth it. So thanks but no thanks.
um well i do have a shiny 6iv event relaxed suicune w/ the event moves is that good enough for you?

um well i do have a shiny 6iv event relaxed suicune w/ the event moves is that good enough for you?
I hope you have a lot of fun with your suicune which is truly a great pokemon, but to be honest there are only a few pokebank legends which I would be willing to put a big price for, and those are already listed in my wants list, suicune isn't one of them.

haha i was referring to the ability! do u want flash fire or intimidate??
arg I'm retarded. I actually don't care but let's say intimidate, unless flash fire is easier to breed for you.

Well I'll be going to sleep but I'll breed it tomorrow PROMISED. Today I had too much work to do and a more important breeding request.

Last edited:
Do you have clones of your shiny Poliwag? If so CMT for that and HP Fire Bulbasaur.
No I don't have clones of my poliwag. I could trade you a HP Fire Bulbasaur for
Tentacool
Bold | Liquid Ooze
31/x/31/31/31/31
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
In stock: Yes

Vullaby
Impish | Overcoat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Whirlwind
Roost
Knock Off
Foul Play

And I know the guy before might get angry because I said I didn't need vullaby, but basically the trade fell through just now so I need it again.

No I don't have clones of my poliwag. I could trade you a HP Fire Bulbasaur for

Tentacool
Bold | Liquid Ooze
31/x/31/31/31/31
Knock Off
Rapid Spin

Vullaby

Impish | Overcoat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Whirlwind
Roost
Knock Off
Foul Play

And I know the guy before might get angry because I said I didn't need vullaby, but basically the trade fell through just now so I need it again.
No problems. Can I get this Bulbasaur - 1 male timid chlorophyll 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire?

I have Tenta and Vullaby in stock if you can trade atm.

No problems. Can I get this Bulbasaur - 1 male timid chlorophyll 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire?

I have Tenta and Vullaby in stock if you can trade atm.
Well, this "stock" actually was already promised to someone and I just traded it. I will update it later
I have a modest chlorophyll in stock that I can trade you for these two mons.

Also we'll have to do it tomorrow, sorry I'm too tired.

Well, this "stock" actually was already promised to someone and I just traded it. I will update it later
I have a modest chlorophyll in stock that I can trade you for these two mons.

Also we'll have to do it tomorrow, sorry I'm too tired.
Sorry, I'd really prefer Timid. The speed tier is much more important to me than the extra power. Let me know when you've bred another one.

Hi would like to trade a 5 IV Venipede Jolly with speed boost. Egg moves are Spikes and Toxic Spikes.

Would like to have a Quiet Solosis. Female preferred.

Sorry, I'd really prefer Timid. The speed tier is much more important to me than the extra power. Let me know when you've bred another one.
I will tell you by pm.
Hi would like to trade a 5 IV Venipede Jolly with speed boost. Egg moves are Spikes and Toxic Spikes.

Would like to have a Quiet Solosis. Female preferred.
well I just got my pineco so now I can finally breed my scolipede with those egg moves and don't need it anymore, sorry.
CMT for jolly pinsir and timid Chlorophyll HP fire bulbasaur
I didn't see anything, sorry.

Clone and trade back my shiny Scizor Adamant technician 31/31/31/31/31/31 with bug bite and super power for your shiny Goomy with the egg moves

Clone and trade back my shiny Scizor Adamant technician 31/31/31/31/31/31 with bug bite and super power for your shiny Goomy with the egg moves
Like I explained before, I can't clone myself but can find decent and trustworthy people who will do it for me. Are you ok with that?

I'm fine with it, but just please keep in mind that a lot of my Pokemon are very important to me. I'd like Scizor back as soon as you can clone it and give me a copy. All rights to it are yours once I get my clone back.

yes, I perfectly understand. I will also try to get the goomy cloned first before we trade, I don't have a copy of it atm. I'll PM you once we can trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)