Training Analysis 101 : Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

So I'm not sure where to post this exactly.. hope this ok. But I'm starting a new Pokemon series where I look at a particular line of evolution and take a look at its biology and cool trivia bout the Pokemon. Then I do a competitive battle analysis of that Pokemon's final evolution.

Here it is:

The battle analysis starts around halfway through.

I'm going to continue with what I think is a fun and informative series. This video took hourssss to make and I'd love to collaborate with folks who are interested. It'll be a lot of fun. So if you want to work with me, just contact me!!!

Anyway hope you all enjoy. Farewell.

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello and welcome to Smogon! This is definitely not the place to post this unfortunately. I see that you've already posted this in the OverUsed subforum, and that's probably the best place for it (You should also ask an OU Mod for approval first though. Off the top of my head, you can ask alexwolf, Haunter, Ginganinja, and Subject 18 for approval). I strongly recommend you post here in the Introductions thread so we can get you a Mentor. Feel free to contact me or anyone else you run into with a green banner like mine if you need help! In case you wanted to know, this is the place where all of the analyses you see on-site are created! (hence why dicussion threads like this one are inappropriate)

Enjoy your stay~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)