1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Training help

Discussion in 'VGC' started by wigglypuff, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wigglypuff

wigglypuff

what is the best way to get good at vgc and how do you do the rng thing that you use to get the ivs you want

o and last thing how would i find a group of people that play competitive people in my town
  2. TheMantyke

TheMantyke Larvitard
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

Welcome to Smogon! If you're just getting started, try looking through a few of the VGC 2012 analysis to get a good idea of what's good and what's not. If you're learning to RNG, check out the stickied thread in wifi. Finally, if you're looking for a group of people who play competitively in your area, ask around or try attending a regional next year.
  3. Solace

Solace darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)