Trait: Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a list of all the pokemon in D/P who get this trait. All the sites I know of only have the traits listed for RSE and I was hoping there was a better way than going through all the pokemon of older generations.

I hope that this isn't seen as mini-modding, but is it at all possible for us to discuss the uses of technician instead of just asking a question about it? I would love to learn more about who and what uses it well and how; the trait explanation thread doesn't really cover strategy.

If this is considered mini-moding and an administrator sees it, please PM me and tell me what is considered mini-modding and what is considered okay to post. I've only been here a month and I don't really know all of SmogonForums' rules and regulations, though I have read the rules for "Uncharted territory".

Its a 1.5 boost of attacks below 60bp before stab iirc. Makes scythers aerial ace 135 bp i think, very nice considering thats before choice band or whatever. The stuff that gets it is quite weak defensively though.

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol

The merits of Technician are generally discussed under the headings of the Pokemon that get it - Persian, Scyther, Scizor, Hitmontop, and Eteboss. (Smeargle gets it but has no use for it for a variety of reasons.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)