Trap team + protection

I love this team, please rate! :)
Excusme for my english.

UXIE @ Light clay | Levitate
Nature: sassy | 252 hp / 252 def.sp / 6 def.
Light screen / Reflect / Stealth rock / U-turn
0 iv in speed.

Comments: Ok the lead of this team is Uxie, with this pokemon I must active the light screen, reflect and put the stealth rock ( the SR are not important als reflect and light screen ) for the strategy of the team. If the opponet lead is metagross or bronzong or forretress I can go with U-turn and with magnezone I trap they. If the opponet lead is azelf, starmie or gengar ( difficult but possible ) I go with U-turn and and with weavile plus pursuit I trap and defeate they. Now the pokemon to abuse of light screen and reflect are:

MACHAMP @ Leftovers | No guard
Nature:Adamant | 252 hp / 252 atk / 6 def.sp
Substitute / Bulk-up / Dinamich punch / Stone edge

Comments: Yea, machamp is a very resistant pokemon and with the support too, hiss substitute become so difficult to defeat and plus bulk-up he became one big problem for the opponent team. Aniway the most importantan works of machamp is als a counter of tyranitar ( one big problem for the team without machamp ). one problem for machamp is cresselia with reflect, one very big problem for the team, for cresselia there is weavile but I don't think weavile is more important than tyranitar in this team.

KINGDRA @ Life orb | Sniper
Nature: Adamant | 6 hp / 252 atk /252 speed.
Substitute / Dragon dance / Outrage / Waterfall

Comments:Great, another abuse of the reflect and light screen. This is so awesome pokemon, with the support he is very strong, with dragon dance and substitute I can defeat 2-3 pokemon at the opponent ( I test it ) because the substitute can resistant at one attack of the opponet pokemon ( close combat of infernape I think ) and after with dragon dance waterfall or outrage inflict a lot of damage at the opponet.

MAGNEZONE @ Leftovers | Magnet pull
Nature:Modest | 116 hp / 252 Sp.A / 142 speed.
Thunder bolt / Magnet rise / Substitute / Hidden power ice.

Comments: yes, another trap pokemon, the lead metagross and bronzong are so easy to defeat with this moveset of magnezone. So a lot of lead are metagross and one problem for this team is metagross and if I defeat it at the begin of the play, the play for me become plus easy! Magnezone without scarf is vulnerable by scizor and it isn't one counter if the scizor has got 252 speed, for the scizor's problem there is gyarados.

WEAVILE @ Choice band | Pressure
Nature: Jolly | 6 hp / 252 atk. / 252 speed.
Brick break / Ice shard / Pursuit / Night slash

Comments: ok weavile can entry on U-turn of uxie and with pursuit defeat the lead als starmie, azelf and gengar. Aniway, the most importanta work of weavile is counter of cresselia but I don't think is a good idea. but weavile for the team is important to trap azelf, starmie and gengar because they are specially azelf and gengar one problem for the team and if I put tyranitar in the team gengar's focus blast oked me! another work of weavile is go to ohked salamence with one or plus dragon dance if I can't controll that.

GYARADOS @ Leftovers | Intimidate
Nature: Impish | 252 hp / 6 atk. / 252 def.
Waterfall / Stone edge / Rest / sleep talk

Comments: This is the stall pokemon of the team, I think zapdos make this work better than gyarados but gyarados counter better infernape than zapdos. Gyarados with rest talk is so resistant and a lot of weak of the team I can go to counter with this gyarados ( infernape, scizor, gyarados and heatran ). Yes I think gyarados is the best for this work but I'm not sure. O_o The counter of gyarados are jolteon, magnezone scarfed and another electric pokemon, If they don't have hp ground or eartquake I can counter they with magnezone or uxie and with uxie I can put again light screen and the play become easy for me to counter they!

ok..please rate my team! And sorry for my english again!

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
DDMence destroys you...
Fire Fang / Fire Blast is for Weavile, Earthquake for Magnezone, Outrage/Dragon claw for Kingdra.

no agammemnon, with ice shard of weavile I ohked DDmence, aniway I've got uxie too with reflect and if salamence go with outrage, after with ice shard is ohked at 100%! :)

no, DDmence is not a big problem.

at a glance all I notice is that Magnezone wants HP fire, since its a steel trapper it will want to hit steels for SE damage. You may suffer from the 1 point in speed but its not likely.

Actually HP Fire on Steels is weaker then Thunderbolt as long as the Steel type doesn't have a 4x weakness such as Forretress and Scizor (70 times 2 equals 140, whilst 95 times 1.5 equals 142.5)
EDIT: Beaten to it, was reading other tabs before posting
LOL, WTF are you saying?

The damage output by supper effective hits its not put that way.
It's not the base power that doubles, its the damage output.

Imagine a move with 20 base power and its 4x effective 20 x 4 = 80

Its like saying a 90 base power (no super effective hit) is stronger than a 20 4x effective hit XD

And it's not....

Sry for my english, I'm portuguese

haunter

Banned deucer.
Ok guys, let's stop this shitfest. When hitting steel types HP fire outdamages thunderbolt only against Scizor\Forretress, as clearly stated in Magnezone's analysis:

Analysis said:
Thunderbolt is Magnezone's main form of attack. Hidden Power Fire allows Magnezone to deal good damage to all kinds of Steels and scores an OHKO on all but the bulkiest of Scizor that invests in HP and Special Defense. It also does a respectable 72.60% - 86.12% to most Lucario. Thunderbolt actually out-damages Hidden Power Fire by a little bit against most Steels, but locking yourself into an Electric move could be suicidal if your opponent has Dugtrio waiting in the wings.
Just focus on the team, if you can't improve it then simply don't post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)