Uxie @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spf)
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

Bulky starting U-Turner which allows me to get the drop on Gyarados with TBolt and sets up Rocks. TWave for random CBers.

Weavile (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Pursuit

Part 1 of the trapping duo, takes out starting Gar after getting the U-Turn from Uxie(It takes an SBall). Thats one Nuke counter down. It Night Slashes/Pursues Cress and switches out to Metagross after getting TWaved.

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace

Trapping duo member 2. Comes in on bulky U-Turns from Uxie, kills stuff, revenge kills too.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP/84 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Wish

gg Heatran. Wish to heal random hits on my CB Pokes like Phuquoph said.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Swords Dance

Hi Gliscor. OHKO with SR even with -SAtk.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Pursuit

Blows up on random stuff, Pursues a Slashed Cress if it stays in on Vile to get the KO.

It seems weak to a lot of stuff, e.g. Chomp. Well, my goal here is to set up Lucario, and I can take out Chomp by sacrificing random stuff and getting in random faster attacks. I'd like some opinions on this please.

Psychic or Thunder Wave on Uxie, so you have something to stop MixApe (who is the main reason to use Jolly on Dugtrio).

Scarf Heatran could also be a massive problem. You really need a good Fire resist in there. I would try Vaporeon (over Magnezone), since he handles MixApe well, and keeps your three Choice users alive with Wish.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm going Adamant here, since pretty much the only faster thing that matters which won't get taken out by Sucker Punch is Raikou, and Raikou is kinda rare.
I disagree. Your team is so incredibly MixApe weak that Dugtrio needs to go Jolly to minimise casualties. Adamant Duggy hits 339, whereas Infernape tends to run between 340 and 347.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Psychic or Thunder Wave on Uxie, so you have something to stop MixApe (who is the main reason to use Jolly on Dugtrio).

Scarf Heatran could also be a massive problem. You really need a good Fire resist in there. I would try Vaporeon (over Magnezone), since he handles MixApe well, and keeps your three Choice users alive with Wish.

I disagree. Your team is so incredibly MixApe weak that Dugtrio needs to go Jolly to minimise casualties. Adamant Duggy hits 339, whereas Infernape tends to run between 340 and 347.
/Facepalm

I can't believe I forgot Mixape. OK, going Jolly on Duggy. I guess I'll have to hope that U-Turn and SR make OHKOing with Duggy more viable. Thanks guys. Hmm, I think I'll go TWave on Uxie. Should also help with random scarfers. How does Vaporeon with Wish/Protect/Surf/IB sound? I think Uxie should be able to deal with Gyara.

Mr. Gigas is right. T-wave/ Ice Beam ftw on Uxie. Your Lucario is *drool* I'd go with a Naive nature for something like that. 3.8/5 now.

Massacred by Scarf Heatran. Seriously, 4 fire weak pokemon [not counting the already fragile Dugtrio]? I think a revenge killing Garchomp would be better than Metagross or Lucario here, and he also provides good resistances.

Adamant scarf dugtrio would take care of most his fire weak problems (mixape, heatran) albeit through revenge killing. Though, I think magnezone isn't necessary, because the steels he wants to trap (skarm/bronzong) dont like SDance lucario anyway

Adamant scarf dugtrio would take care of most his fire weak problems (mixape, heatran) albeit through revenge killing. Though, I think magnezone isn't necessary, because the steels he wants to trap (skarm/bronzong) dont like SDance lucario anyway
Adamant Dugtrio does not stop ScarfTran, who rips through this team with extreme ease.

EDIT: Whoops, missed the scarf part. I would probably go with a scarf as well just to take out the fire types that may be running scarfs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)