Status
Not open for further replies.
Lead Brave Bronzong @ Focus Sash
252 attack 129 defense 129 sp.defense
~ Trick Room
~ Gyro Ball
~ Explosion
~ Earthquake
Bronzong Is a really reliable trick room lead. focus sash is great insurance against quick leads like infernape, then once trick room is in play, gets Koed. Gyro Ball Gets a base power of 150+STAB. EQ is a great all around move, explosion=death.

Physical Sweeper Brave Snorlax @ Leftovers
168 HP 120 Sp. Defense 220 Attack
~ Curse
~ Return
~ Earthquake
~ Crunch
I got this guy from takng the standard curselax set and making it more offensive. Kept the Hp Evs Standard, Changed Defense To Special Defense and Sp. Defense to attack. Curse explains itself, Curse is for netrual STAB, Crunch hits ghost switch ins and eq is just a great move.
Trick Room 2+ SP. Sweeper Quiet Porygon2 @Leftovers
252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpA
~ Tri Attack (or recover?)
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Trick Room
Porygon-z fits this team greatly. Not only will it re-set up trick room, but it gives my team a special sweeper. only problam is that hes not really bulky. Might replace for another special trick-roomer.
Trick Room 3 + Physical Sweeper Relaxed Dusknoir @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
~ Trick Room
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Pain Split
~ ThunderPunch
Almost exactly the smogon trick room set but i added thunderpunch to peg gyrados and heatran, common switch ins. A finall insurance trick roomer.
Physical Sweeper Brave Scizor @ Life orb
252 attack 252 defense 6 hp
~ Swords Dance
~ Bullet Punch
~ Brick Break
~ Roost
One of scizors main downfalls is speed, so hes great on this team. its exactly the smogon swords dance set, but i changed speed to defense, for obvious reasons.
Special Sweeper Quiet Magneton @leftovers
252 sp. attack 252 defense 6 hp
~ Thunderbolt
~ Flash Cannon
~ Hidden Power Grass
~ Explosion
Another pokemon with a speed downfall. has great defense and sp. attack, so hes great for my seccond sp.

Quick question: Are you using Porygon-2 or Porygon-Z, because you mention them both in the analysis. :P If you're running Porygon-2, then I'd suggest Recover over Tri Attack, whilst if you're running Porygon-Z, use Tri Attack. Although, with 90 Base Speed, you probably shouldn't be using Porygon-Z anyways.

Also, why do you have Magneton over Magnezone? Magneton's only redeeming quality is 10 more Base Speed, but since you want a Trick Room abuser, this makes him even worse over his evolution.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Your descriptions are lacking, which means you are violating the above quoted RMT rule. If you wish to remedy this problem, explain your reasoning behind each Pokemon and why they work on your team more thoroughly. I recommend lurking through the RMT Archive in order to see prime examples of what we're looking for in an RMT! If you improve your explanations for your Pokémon, please private message me indicating that you've done so by showing me your new descriptions. Once you've done that, I will re-open this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)