Tricked in the sand...

Most of Y'all might have guessed its a sandstorm team but it goes deeper yes it is a sandstorm trick room team.Ok then here is the line up:

Ok then my lead:

Tyranitar@ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs:252 Hp,64 Atk,168 SpAtk,24 Spe
Nature: Quiet
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Beam/Thunderbolt

I am addicted to the Boah set it is an awesome set for a balanced pokemon like tyranitar.This guy sets up sandstorm as well as takes care of some popular leads such as Bronzong and its ability to do 101 sustitutes has saved me quite a few times not only from blissey but also from those stalling deoxys-e with nightshade.I was using ice beam because of gliscor and hippo but i think maybe i should try thunderbolt because for gyara leads, which setup easily on this guy.

Bronzong@ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs:252 Hp,152 Atk,8 Def,96 SpD
Nature: Relaxed
-Trick Room
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Hypnosis

The star of the team after incapacitating a pokemon with hypnosis it sets up trick room and then it can do quite a bit of sweepage,taking out
faster counters such as magnezone,heatran,infernape etc it can even stop garchomp with 2 gyro balls,the only thing this fears is a cursepert which are gaining popularity.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability:Sand Veil
EVs:252 Atk,252 Spe,6 SpAtk
Nature: Adamant
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Ah,the right hand of arceus.Many of you might be wondering what is the use of a Choice scarf Pokemon on a TR team the reason is simple to take out Bronzongs counters such as infernape etc before he sets up TR.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs:40 Hp, 252 SpAtk,216 Spe
Nature: Modest
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- HP Grass

This is almost mandatory on a team with three fire weaknesses, with choice specs ,since with TR i will be outspeeding many threats, i am able to handle many dangerous threats to my team pretty easily because it offers awesome coverage and helps me take out that damned Swampert,something i dont even go close to if it is a curse pert.

Jirachi@ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs:252 Hp,56 AtK,202Def
Nature:Relaxed
- Trick Room
- Zen Headbutt
- Wish
- U-Turn

Skarmory@ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs:252 HP,96 Atk,160 Def
Nature: Impish
- Toxic
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Will add details on Jirachi and skarmory later and will add threat list later.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Opposing Heatrans, especially Scarfed ones, mean alot of trouble for this team. I'm gonna be honest and say, nothing really in this team benefits from the Trick Room, aside from your Skarmory, but it isn't gonna sweep, right? You won't see much out of Heatran either, as in the Trick Room Swampert will be faster, and you are trying to kill it with HP Grass, which he will move faster and destroy you with EQ. Personally, I would just put a Choice Band on Tyranitar, and lead with Bronzong, early Stealth Rock's will benefit you and your team. With that said, Stealth Rocks > Trick Room.

You don't need to fear Swampert that much, you have enough with Skarmory, Swamperts are very slow, with Curse you will be able to Whirlwind them before they can even set up. HP Grass should be changed for HP Ice, or even HP Electric so you can take a big chunk out of Gyarados, with Stealth Rocks in play even possibly a OHKO.

You should really put a Starmie / Vaporeon over Jirachi here. If you look at it my way, Jirachi is just filling in here. You already have a Bronzong and a Skarmory, so why Jirachi? If you want Wish Support, just use a Vaporeon, you will have a MixApe / Gyarados counter, and a Wish Passer to benefit the team. Lucario and Heracross could have fun with this team, you could always try a Gliscor over Skarmory, then you will really lose to Swampert, so it's your call. Gengar could be problems, but making Bronzong 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Def @ Sassy should be able to handle it.

yeah ditch the trick room idea unless you want to bring in someone like rhyperior or ramparados who benefit from the spD of sandstorm and the distorted dimensions of trick room and have ridiculous attack power. By the way there's really no need for 3 physical walls/tanks on one team. Even if it's not their purpose, haveing jirachi, skarm, and zong on one team is way too overkill. So if you want to stick with tirck room, drop one of them out for one of the rock sweepers i mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)