Trickroom team.

Ever since I laid my eyes onto Reuniclus and Escavalier I knew I wanted to make a trickroom team. Sadly when testing on PO I found both of them a bit dissapointing and decided to try some others. Also all pokemon have minimum speed IV's.

Usual lead:

Brave @ leftovers/mental herb
Levitate
252HP 252 Att 6 def
Trickroom
EQ
Gyroball
Stealth rock

What can I say, very good bulk, decent attack and a VERY powerfull gyro ball. Bar taunt (and mental herb can get around that) I will be guaranteed a trickroom or a stealth rock. But lefties are nice. Anyway with his resistances and defences he can come in later and reset the counter.

Trickroom user No. 2

Quiet @ Balloon
Flash fire
252 HP 252 Sp.att 6 def
Trickroom
Shadowball
Flamethrower
HP-fight 68 (fifth gen RNG sucks OK?)

With a balloon he actually has a plethora of opportunities to switch in, max HP also gives it bulk. It has a huge special attack stat, and it's faster than pokemon used by other trickroom users, but still slower than most others.

Trickroom user No. 3

Quiet @ eviolite
Trace
252 HP, 252 sp.att 6 def
Trickroom
Recover
Thunderbolt
Icebeam

Again, very sturdy can set up multiple times and trace is a wonderfull ability. Eviolite really makes it a fantastic wall. Also boltbeam is nice coverage.

Trickroom abuser No. 1

Quiet @ ?????
Sniper
252 HP, 252 sp.att 6 def
Waterspout
Icebeam
Flamethrower
Energyball

This thing hits HARD, especially if I can get it in unscathed. Which is actually kind of a problem, so I'm thinking of changing energyball with scald or something. Icebeam is there because it's good and flamethrower is fantastic. Nobody (at least early on) expects a flamethrower from this thing and they send in Ferroseed, only to get destroid. I'm having trouble deciding on the item, lefties means stronger (or longer) waterspout, Scope lens means Sniper abuse.

Trickroom abuser NO. 2

Brave @ bigroot
Guts
120 HP, 252 att, 136 sp.def
Bulk-up
Mach-punch
Drain-punch
Payback.

Too bad payback doesn't double on the switch anymore, but it still works. Payback in trickroom seems silly but this guy is more for outside the trickroom. Big root doubles the healing power from drainpunch, meaning I can get more than lefties in the long run as a resisted hit heals me as much as a neutral hit without the root. Mach-punch is much needed priority.

Trickroom abuser No. 3

Brave @ thick club
Rock head
252 HP, 252 att, 6 def
EQ
Smack down
Firepunch
Double-edge/swords dance

This thing hits really, really hard. The third strongest EQ in the game (I believe) and he isn't locked into it to reach that level. Smack down is amazing. People tend to switch to their levitater and smackdown cures them of that nasty habbit. A subsequent EQ cures them of another nasty habit (breathing). Smack down is especially good against people switching in their Zong, Skarm, Landorus, Gliscor. EQ hits wat harder then stone-miss on these guys, and I hate the shaky accuracy. Yes I know they can play the switching game, but with stealth rock and the damage from smackdown they get wittled down fast enough anyway.

Hey yo there, um a small thing that I wanted to make you aware is that mischievous heart users can stop your plans by Taunting your Pokemon and then making your whole team susceptible to being swept. I therefore highly suggest replacing Chandelure with Xatu for two reasons, first off Xatu has better syngery with your defensive core and it has a good ability making it virtually immune to status or taunt.

Xatu@Leftovers
-Trick Room
-Roost
-Night Shade / Toxic
-U-turn / Reflect / Light Screen
252 HP / 158 Def / 102 SpD
Sassy 0 Ivs

Conkeldurr: Replace Big Root with Leftovers, unless you plan on dealing around 480 HP of damage each turn with Drain Punch. Also, Stone Edge (or Rock Slide) will also provide very good coverage, while still being good in Trick Room and out of Trick Room.

i would replace octerilly with azumarill. That little water bugger works wonder under trick room and outside of it as well. It has great coverage, but you do lose coverage against water types which octerilly can handle at the moment. It is sad moody octerilly is banned=(.

Azumarill @ choice band
Aqua Jet
Waterfall
Superpower
Ice punch
Nature: Brave
Ability: Huge power(duh auto +2)

Hey yo there, um a small thing that I wanted to make you aware is that mischievous heart users can stop your plans by Taunting your Pokemon and then making your whole team susceptible to being swept. I therefore highly suggest replacing Chandelure with Xatu for two reasons, first off Xatu has better syngery with your defensive core and it has a good ability making it virtually immune to status or taunt.

Xatu@Leftovers
-Trick Room
-Roost
-Night Shade / Toxic
-U-turn / Reflect / Light Screen
252 HP / 158 Def / 102 SpD
Sassy 0 Ivs
Note that I would, but this is a wi-fi team and I don't have access to dream world Xatu just yet.

Conkeldurr: Replace Big Root with Leftovers, unless you plan on dealing around 480 HP of damage each turn with Drain Punch. Also, Stone Edge (or Rock Slide) will also provide very good coverage, while still being good in Trick Room and out of Trick Room.
I don't see why I need to heal to full health to beat leftovers. I just need to average 20 per round to have the same regeneration as lefties...

i would replace octerilly with azumarill. That little water bugger works wonder under trick room and outside of it as well. It has great coverage, but you do lose coverage against water types which octerilly can handle at the moment. It is sad moody octerilly is banned=(.

Azumarill @ choice band
Aqua Jet
Waterfall
Superpower
Ice punch
Nature: Brave
Ability: Huge power(duh auto +2)
Have thought of using Azu, but yeah no watertype coverage, and he's physical. I could use him over Marowak but then I would need another special sweeper that's not the water type. (and no choice band in trickroom, I would make it life-orb.)

oh yo play wifi too? I have a few dream world magic bounce natu's level 1 I can give you. I got them from my friend in Japan where dream world was released before the earthquake + tsunami shut down the dream world til further noticed. Pm me if you want 1. They have perfect Speed Iv. I believe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)