trying to make my first 5th gen only team

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the title says i took pokes only from 5th gen. Personally i kinda like this team but i feel it some major weakness that i cant find thats why im hoping that i can get some feed back on this

cofagrigus with leftovers
calm
252 hp
252 spec def
4 spec atk
willowisp
energyball
toxic
shadow ball

my spec def wall mostly to try and set up WoW and toxic nothing really interesting here

ferrothorn with leftovers
impish
252 hp
252 def
4 atk
0 speed IV
leech seed
gyro ball
power whip
stealth rocks

tried to make a basic ferrothorn set since its obvioulsy going into the uber/ou tier again nothing special here just a basic set with 0 speed ivs to maximise gyro ball

chandelure with choice scarf
modest
76 hp
180 spec atk
252 speed
energy ball
shadow ball
flamethrower
hp fighting

again with ferrothorn i tried to make a basic revenge/sweeper on a poke i know is going into uber/ou tier i used hp fighting to try and counter the dark pokes they might try and throw at me

carracosta with white herb
adamant
80 atk
176 def
252 speed
aqua jet
rock polish
shell smash
stone edge

idk how to really go about this cuz i needed a fifth poke and i tried to make a creative late game sweep i used white herb to recover stats on my first shell smash for emergencies im not to sure about the EV spread though i might change atk and def since carracosta has pretty nice def

terrokion with life orb
jolly
4 hp
252 atk
252 speed
earthquake
stone edge
rock polish
close combat

i saw alot of people sweep with this set so i tried to mimic it im not to sure about the EV spread though i didnt put scarf or band cuz i wanted something to really rely on when it comes down to it not to sure bout rock polish but then again i tried to copy what other people were using

victini with choice scarf
mild
80 atk
176 spec atk
252 speed
zen headbutt
v create
thunderbolt
psychic

major revenge killer i saw FlamingSpade use this alot and it seemed like a really good poke i might switch t bolt for some sort of grass move to cover more but idk maybe eventually after i get some feed back:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)