TUberculosis Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Finally beat Syrim in a really fun game, we both started over predicting each other like crazy though 0_0, still was fun gg :D.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
  • If you lose you don't have to go back to the beginning, but wait 72 hours before you challenge the trainer again, unless the Bridge member lets you. If you lose twice to the same trainer, you have to start from the beginning.
  • If you lose as Holder of the Rainbow Tuber, you will lose all your status and have to work your way back up again.
  • You only get one challenge against the current Rainbow Tuberer, lose and you have to head back to heal, and then work your way through the Bridge again, and that's something you do not want.
I just wanted to make sure everyone read ALL of the rules in the qoute above, especially the one in red. These rules are meant to make the challenge a bit harder and longer, to raise comeptitiveness between the leaders and challengers, and obviously, to create more fun!

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Victorious against Steven Snype :D, some pokes are just too slow :(, GG still :D.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Haxing my way through the TUberline lgi

gg Poppy

I made due on my promise by absolutely luckfucking pi face. Really sorry that was such a bad match because I was looking forward to an awesome final match.

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to pi_face, 1st match was "ok" second match was just haxy for both of us. ggs

Lost to Hawkstar in a game where I missed 3 moves straight :(

Beat Mr.lol clean once, and then another time in a haxy match to both of us.

ggs

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
All updated; congratulations to Hawkstar for haxxing beating all leaders in the Bridge! Quickly guys, go get his throne!!!

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to HSA, game 1 was me failing at trying a style I obviously fail at, game 2 was really close though :P, ggs.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
i lost to poppy a long ass time ago (forgot to report), but i finally won today (both as challenger obv)

ggs piface is next

edit: beat vileman gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)