1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Typos

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by gvmgvm40, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gvmgvm40

gvmgvm40

Shouldn't it be Shadow Sneak? Shadow Punch isn't listed in the moveset, Shadow Sneak is.

provides?

Pyroak?

This isn't true. Ground types aren't immune to paralysis, they are only immune to Electric moves. Out of 19 attacks that may cause paralysis, only 9 are Electric moves. Force Palm, Bounce, Stun Spore, Body Slam, Glare, Secret Power, Tri-Attack, Dragonbreath, Lick and Fling (with Light Ball) all have a chance to paralyze.

The name of the ability is Persistent and a semi-colon must be used instead of the bolded comma.

Again...

Also, clicking on Paleo Wave on Stratagem's analysis page gives you no result. Since it's a move created by the CAP project and not a move that the casual reader probably knows about, it would be nice to create a page about it. The same thing about Shadow Strike, and the abilities Mountaineer and Persistent.

I apologize if by creating this thread, I somehow violated the rules.
  2. -Terywj-

-Terywj-

Wow. Good catches on these typos.

I think this deserves a +1 because apparently there are quite a few mistakes in the CAP analyses that most (if not all) have overlooked / missed. Good job! :)

-Terywj
  3. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Thanks for the corrections. I've fixed them and should be on-site once they are cached.

However, I didn't do Pyroak yet, since it's still in the process of being revamped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)