V.I.P Showcase Galleria

I'm sorry D: . Um, it doesn't matter if it's shiny or not. I could take a spitback. My fc is 3325-3689-1178 ign Carl.
EDIT: It also has its Hidden Ability.
i will add you after i clone this shiny woopper :)
Can I trade you the Cresselia then? I have it in 6th Gen right now.
going to add you after i cloned these two . Just send me the regirock whenever :)

added you and online btw Albus

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i will add you after i clone this shiny woopper :)

going to add you after i cloned these two . Just send me the regirock whenever :)
I also sent a Regirock but with Drain Punch instead of SR (I read your message about wanting it with SR too late, srry) but I doubt you're interested in it without SR so idk.

Let me know whenever you're ready to trade!

I also sent a Regirock but with Drain Punch instead of SR (I read your message about wanting it with SR too late, srry) but I doubt you're interested in it without SR so idk.

Let me know whenever you're ready to trade!
I thought the ev trained version that you mentioned has SR in it :(

i'm online btw, added you already

Albus

The Triumphant
I thought the ev trained version that you mentioned has SR in it :(

i'm online btw, added you already
My EV'd version didn't have SR for the same reason IIRC, the Shards to teach SR are hard or very annoying to find.

My EV'd version didn't have SR for the same reason IIRC, the Shards to teach SR are hard or very annoying to find.
guess i'll wait until you find that ut SR regirock, since you listed that in your thread :) . Go online now, i think you haven't add me yet .

Albus

The Triumphant
guess i'll wait until you find that ut SR regirock, since you listed that in your thread :) . Go online now, i think you haven't add me yet .
Yeah, I have it, but I forgot I had it in another cart. lol Let me finish a trade first.

Yeah, I have it, but I forgot I had it in another cart. lol Let me finish a trade first.
i'm guessing you misunderstood my post . I will send over the mawile right now and you send me the regirock with SR later.

I was assuming your ev trained has SR, that is why i agreed to it .

Albus

The Triumphant
i'm guessing you misunderstood my post . I will send over the mawile right now and you send me the regirock with SR later
Keep that Regirock anyways, since it only wastes space in my Boxes. I'll let you know whenever I have your Regirock ready! :]

Keep that Regirock anyways, since it only wastes space in my Boxes. I'll let you know whenever I have your Regirock ready! :]
Now i feel bad releasing it, so i guess i'll keep it . You don't have to find me UT version with SR anymore .
Thanks for the trade

Albus

The Triumphant
Now i feel bad releasing it, so i guess i'll keep it . You don't have to find me UT version with SR anymore .
Thanks for the trade
Thank you too! If you ever feel like you need my Regirock with Stealth Rock, feel free to ask me! I won't ask for anything in return for it.

Cmt for this please, also a female as I want to breed my own but with HP ice.
are you doing that hoot hoot and ledybya for me ?
if so, then i'll wait.

B1 - 2,2 - Magby (F) - Modest - Vital Spirit - 31.16.31.30.31.31 [1653] - Grass
i have this if you want female .

Yeah, but I thought I should give you a cmt ahead of time since you said you were gonna close your thread in Diabolico's thread (lurking lol)
are the pokemons in your thread UT lv 1 and you just list the final evos so people can look at the ball ?

Careful Blaze Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon Rush, Outrage, Metal Claw, Dragon Dance

Jolly Technician Meowth
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hypnosis, Iron Tail, Last Resort, Assist

Jolly Arena Trap Diglett
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sand Attack, Mud Bomb, Reversal, Pursuit
Also, i lost some of the eggs moves pokemon version ( really really really useless Ems) if that matter .

In response to your CMT, could I get:
Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469
Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off
Bred by me, hatched by Nerii-Fur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)