Ubers is a Farce.....again - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyw was a half-hour late to our scheduled time after trying hard to schedule with me during times we were both available all week (only to get johnned).

i demand an activity win

hyw

Banned deucer.
hyw was a half-hour late to our scheduled time after trying hard to schedule with me during times we were both available all week (only to get johnned).

i demand an activity win
Is the deadline the 13th SparksBlade ive been making an effort all week to and prepped teams but im p sick rn i really want to play tho gimme and ext or something man but if dl is in a week we can def get match done omg this one cant go down to act

If dl is sooner than that ill muster the strength to get online tho

confirmo, no worries; this tournament has the good format that'll allow me to avenge my död (to METAL, I might add) in the finals

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
We were originally scheduled for today but we rescheduled for tomorrow because reasons.

This isn't an activity claim at all, more like a reminder that we're alive. :P

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
thank god i don't care about this tour, because if i did, i would produce enough salt to put all of china out of business and make india weep.

lost in 2 absolutely brutally pathetic games but it's ok, it was kinda funny tbh lol. ggs teso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)