Multi Gen Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post, my opponent have not answered my VM yet. Can I get a opponent that can play subbed in please, I dont want to rely on a activity call for obvious reasons. By the way, can I get some logical reasoning for the first activity call, I just would like to understand the thought process and see some transparency so I can let it go. Thanks!

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
By the way, can I get some logical reasoning for the first activity call, I just would like to understand the thought process and see some transparency so I can let it go. Thanks!
Alright, here's the deal: I gave you guys an extension until Tuesday. Game didn't happen because dice had to take his friend to the hospital. This would normally result in an activity win for you since dice missed the time, but given the extreme circumstances for which he missed the time, I wasn't comfortable defaulting to an activity win. So I increased the extension by one more day. However, I saw no visible attempts by either you or dice to contact each other on forums on Wednesday. Your last VM to him was on Tuesday at 4:40 PM. Regardless of whether or not you were "around" elsewhere, forum activity is weighted far more heavily than other factors when determining activity calls. All I got from either of you was a forum PM from Kebabe directly to me saying that the extension was useless and requesting an activity win. I offered to try and get the Drizzlers to make a substitution if you could still play, but if that wasn't able to happen (which it wasn't) I would leave it up to the TDs. You opted to just deal with the latter, and there comes a point where continuously offering extensions just gets ridiculous. So I explained the situation to the TDs and here we are.

Not much else to it really. Other than the meltdown that happened yesterday, that is.

Anyways...there will be no more discussion of the dice vs Kebabe decision from this point forward. Take it up with me in PM if you have any further concerns. Hack will continue to manage the Durians through the rest of the tournament out of respect for his players. The tournament should proceed normally. Please continue to complete your matches as scheduled - it is probable I won't be giving out any more extensions. And in the future, if you have a disagreement with a judgment call I have made, please message me in a respectful manner (i.e. if mad you should simmer down a bit first) and I will be willing to explain it further.

That is all for now, (not too much) good luck in the rest of your games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)