Multi Gen Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am aware that this thread has been subject to an unusually high level of salt as the byproduct of a recent match. Because of this, I am afraid I will need to elevate my position from an already Effective Moderator (@) to an extremely Effective Moderator (@) if the salt continues. The crux of my transition will be to fire off a series of infractions with impunity.

Thank you! Have a great day!

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wanna say that people like you are the problem with this community. It's really only a few salty/generally dumb posters that ruin it for everyone else and make us create whole threads totaling multiple pages in length on how our community needs fixing. Call it what you want, a problem with the tour community that people look up to and emulate or people just wanting to be immature because "LOL IT'S THE INTERNET" but your attitude has honestly disgusted me for a long time. Your ego is massive in spite of having done absolutely nothing relevant in the Ubers tournament scene or contributing useful things, which holds you back both as a player because you don't recognize the desperate need to improve yourself and as a poster because it makes people less inclined to take you seriously. You're a constant source of drama pretty much wherever. You've made it to weekend tour finals on more than one occasion and blame your (usually legit!) losses there on"hax wins", you've managed to become a source of drama in UPL which nobody needs, and you're even a source of drama on the ladder (long game, just use the "skip turn" function to get the dialogue) where you criticize people for stealing "your" team, the most standard sun balance of ORAS. Perhaps even more appalling is your utter lack of respect for almost anybody who's been in this community longer than you and has actually done things worth looking up to, but that's a point for another time, perhaps.

I don't know why you think acting like this is acceptable. Perhaps it's the large group of followers (to use a nice word) that you've garnered that follow you around on the ladder and give you epic forum likes, or perhaps the idea of being #1 on the ladder gives you some sort of thrill, I don't know. I used to be vaguely like you and the only way I learned to overcome that was when I was actually called out on my dumb actions. Maybe that's the only way to teach you, too.
I'm going to start off by saying that I appreciate that you've gone to the effort to criticise poor behaviour. However, I personally think this is going over the top. Yes, Outrage was being salty and annoying and no-one should tolerate it, but please don't fire back in an equally confrontational manner. Your tone here is probably just as bad. It's fine to call bad behaviour as what it is, it's another to start a personal attack on the person doing it (especially the bolded part), because you're just making things worse. Tell him to stop being a prick, and end it there.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I guess i'm not exactly in the right here but Darren and I contacted eachother through skype. We said we would play today but he hasn't shown, obviously we are in two waaaaay different timezones but nonetheless, if we can't get it done, activity.

hi imanalt wants to feast and can play right now, can durians pls get a sub in for him and or darren

(i mean aurora was able to sub when i was away so you guys find someone ._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)