Ubers Premier League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Since there have been some issues scheduling the match between Soulgazer and DontStealMyPenguin, I'll give them until midnight between Thursday and Friday to schedule their match. If no match is scheduled, I'll ask for a sub. If a match is scheduled and someone misses the scheduled time, it'll likely lead to an activity loss.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Don't know why, but i think Malefic switching to Deoxys rather Arceus on Turn 6(Shadow Force) was very crucial mistake.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Don't know why, but i think Malefic switching to Deoxys rather Arceus on Turn 6(Shadow Force) was very crucial mistake.
Not really. The main mistake was not passing Healing Wish to Arceus over Dialga.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
yohoE said:
Not really. The main mistake was not passing Healing Wish to Arceus over Dialga.
that as well(a big one, actually). i was just mentioning a smaller, yet a crucial mistake. It would have kept kyogre alive.

activity

It has been 3 days since the previous battle with kingmidas . I've been repeatedly asking him to arrange a specific time to battle. I've given him huge range of time, yet he still has not given me the time to do the match.
Um now you're lying, you've asked me once and that was when I came on at 8:30PM and was tired. You told me to post on your wall and I was about to when I saw this alert.
Edit: I was told by mm2 to play you on the weekend, which I told you.

Subbing in Raseri for Kokoloko, as neither koko nor farmer have contacted each other.

Edit: Farmer contacted Thursday afternoon after #koko made no effort to schedule beforehand. I stand by this decision, now koko knows how poor klefki feels DX

Last edited:
Um now you're lying, you've asked me once and that was when I came on at 8:30PM and was tired. You told me to post on your wall and I was about to when I saw this alert.
Edit: I was told by mm2 to play you on the weekend, which I told you.
ok, can you be more specific than "the weekend" please?

e:

after an irc convo and a lot of bush beating from KM, we've arranged a battle at sometime between 1 to 5 PM EST on Saturday.

Last edited:
I lost to eo. I tried to FP typhlosion him and loaded the Wrong team. Got Owned GG Bud!

Dam eo's incompetence

Still won in a bo5!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)