Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
My opponent pmed me on stours on 22 April and asked me if I can play at that time. It was difficult for me to play because I didn't have enough time to play for seasonal, so I declined and said that is next weekend fine? To which he replied sure. So next weekend comes, I give him a time pretty early on Saturday but he didn't reply on Saturday. Next comes Sunday and I still don't get any reply, half of the day has passed. So when I got knocked out of stour and was about to leave, out of nowhere he pms me saying that he can play now which is idk what to say because if he had told me earlier he was gonna appear at that time, I would have done something about it. So activity

Activity, opponent hasn't even tried to make a time to meet up for extension and I tried to work with that person schedule to fight last weekend and gave them my time zone+when I was able to play Ssnl games

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I sincerely apologize for the severe delay in Round 2 - final exam week has not been kind. X_X

I'll put up Round 2 as soon as I can, which should hopefully be within the next couple hours.

Reactions: ckw

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Calls:

Acsel VS We Three Kings (coinflip)
Rodriblutar VS Sas0
byronthewellwell VS iLlama
TSR VS Sunding (coinflip)
Aurora VS Larlev
Hamhamhamham VS Steve Angello
Gondra
VS PROBLEMS
MiyoKa VS Skull & Bones
Jase Duken VS BOUFF
Shogarth VS slurmz
Mishimono VS Pradhaaan
Dancii VS Level 56
Dundies VS Get this Money (coinflip)
ggggd VS zugubu royale (coinflip)
4gb VS Guilas D
Duck Chris VS PD (coinflip)
Bongi VS Staxi (coinflip)
HardcoreMexican VS kael
TopLel TopKek
VS Peli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)