Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nice try

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • not good

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UBERS TEAM—THE SWEEPERS

So after trying lots of teams I found out that a full sweeper would maybe work in Ubers unlike other metagames…So I thought of a team with pokemons that could sweep the moment the enter the field OR set up and destroy the opponents team. The team worked better than expected and I want to get suggestions so I can become even better.
ON WITH THE TEAM

1) Groudon

Nature: Impish
Ability: Drought
Evs: 252 Hp, 252 Defense, 4 Attack
Item: Leftovers
Move set: Earthquake, fire punch, stealth rock, thunder wave
Groudon set is pretty simple…full def and support
Groudons job is to set up the sun and put stealth rock (basically for sash users) and maybe paralyze a faster opponent who can’t OHKO Groudon. Fire punch is one of the 2 fire type moves in the whole squad and gets pseudo-stab in the sun..Earthquake is my main attack and is a good STAB …..I have tried deoxys-s instead of Groudon..But Groudon sets up the sun for Blaziken and also takes some pressure of Rayquaza against rain teams…also helps against extreme-killer Archeus.

2) Arceus

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Multitype
Evs: 4 Hp, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Item: Silk Scarf
Move set: Extemespeed, overheat, sword dance, Shadow claw
The basic extremekiller..With a little more speed so it can outspeed most other extremekillers. My late game sweeper sweeps teams who have gotten huge blows from my other pokemos….not going to explain the moves…overheat over earthquake so that I can defeat Ferrothorn—Forrtress although Dialga and Terrakion wall this set. Any suggestions are welcomed.

3) Mewtwo

Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Evs: 4 Hp, 252 sp.Attack, 252 Speed
Item: Life orb
Move set: Aura sphere, Psystrike, calm mind, Recover
Life orb Mewtwo is a really good revenge killer especially against Darkrais who have lost their Sash after Stealth Rock damage. Some people will be confused after seeing Recover over ice beam on an attacking mewtwo. Well a lot of people will think that mewtwo has ice beam so not many dragon types will change on Mewtwo. Also only Psychic types resist both my moves and other pokemons can check them. Full speed and sp.att evs for max sweeping power and a timid nature to outspeed a big portion of the Ubers metagame with only the deoxys forms (minus defense deoxys) and fast scarf users outspeeding him.

4) Darkrai

Nature: Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
Evs: 4 Hp, 252 sp.Attack, 252 Speed
Item: Focus Sash
Move set: Dark void, Nasty plot, Dark Pulse, Focus blast
With almost perfect coverage in 2 moves and an amazing move “dark void” with 80% acc. Darkrai is unlike my other pokemons. Most of my sweepers don’t necessary need a boost to sweep but Darkrai can get a 2x sp.att boost for free with sash and dark void. He is also good to check scarf kyogre providing that he is at full health with no hazards on the field

5) Rayquaza

Ability: Air lock
Move set: Extemespeed, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake
Rayquaza is my primary physical sweeper along with Arceus. He can revenge kill with Extemespeed destroy everything with Outrage after one boost (also outspeeding a lot of pokemons and even Mewtwo) or destroy the annoying steel types (well most of them) with earthquake. I mainly chose Rayquaza for Air lock so I can check swift swim or Chlorophyll teams since groudon is more of a suicide lead. Well I was amazed by its capabilities and it replaced Palkia almost instantly. Not many things to say can switch on a lot of water-fire-fighting moves but will be OHKOed by most ice type moves

6) Blaziken

Ability: Speed Boost
Move set: Flare blitz, Sword Dance, high jump kick, Protect
With rain out of the way and after two speed boosts and a SD this pokemon can 6-0 any usual ubers team. The problem is to get this boosts since Blaziken dies from almost any attack. Well SD gets his att to Sky-high heights and with 2 amazing stabs it can even OHKO kyogre after a SD with High Jump Kick.
So that’s my team..rate it and please if u see any weakness (expect that I am weak to EXTREME-KILLERS) please tell me. Thanks for reading.
Or16

An Excellent RMT!

As can be clearly seen, this team is full of fast(, frail) and powerful sweepers! Your team, however, only has one defensive pivot, which is Groudon, who doesn't enjoy taking special hits, plus you have no counter to Kyogre, one of the most defining Pokemon in the metagame. Hence, I suggest adding Latias > Mewtwo, since Mewtwo's role on the team is redundant. With Blaziken to outspeed Darkrai after a Protect, plus two ESpeed users on your team, you should have no problems with Darkrai.

I'll also like to change your Arceus' EV spread to 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe, to allow it to outspeed fully invested base 90s. This way, it gains a large amount of bulk to ease set-up, since generally it'll be relying on priority. Overheat is a one-time use, and since you're gonna be staying in, I suggest EQ/Brick Break > Overheat. Brick Break is mainly for Ferrothorn.

Blaziken's nature should be changed to Jolly, to always outspeed Skymin and Mewtwo at +1.

Also the pictures' links should be taken from online. We can't see your folders.

Once again, an excellent RMT! :)

Thanks for the tips. Yes I will change the pictures I saw that it didn’t work the way I wanted...anyway I will definitely try Latias over Mewtwo...As for the Kyogre check I usually revenge-kill it or if there are no hazards (happens a lot because I sweep fast and I usually defeat hazard setters before they can set up) Darkrai with Sash can defeat any kyogre variation..Also Blaziken after a SD always deals 100% to not physically defensive Kyogres.
I will also try the EV spread u suggested for Arceus. And Blazikens nature is jolly it is a typing mistake i will fix it. Thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)