Florges
Scrafty
Rhyperior
Rotom-Mow
Weezing
Uxie
Mismagius

MyNameIsRamen is the coach of the Natu Vincere, his team lineup is:
Mega Gallade, Sableye, Rotom-W, Salamence, Cloyster, Noivern, Golbat, Exploud, Trevenant, Ditto, Dusclops, and Ninjask

hey man i will make a team for week 1 and we can go i just wanted to know if you guys had considered making a Skype chat or something to make it easier to communicate

someone fucked up the google doc, everyone PLEASE LIST YOUR DRAFTED MONS HERE! Don't change anything too, that's super lame. I didn't record anyone else's choices so I don't have the ability to prepare for any teams anymore. To keep things fair.

I will not be accepting battles until I know your team and the draft picks are confirmed by other tournament members!

I am Pixilate, the coach of the Los Angeles Latios and my choices were: Manaphy, Mega Altaria, Talonflame, Reuniclus, Shaymin, Espeon, Flygon, Ambipom, Togetic, Quagsire, Vivillon, and Lanturn.
Hey i can play whenever bro i have finished prep for your team mine is
Mew
Politoed
Tornadus-T
Swampert-Mega
Forretress
Kingdra
Tangrowth
Bronzong
Qwilfish
Kabutops
Beartic
Golurk

Mine is the Miami Mandibuzz
Gyarados-Mega
Conkeldurr
Gengar
Rotom-H
Arcanine
Roserade
Aromatisse
Druddigon
Sigilyph
Claydol
Malamar
Klinklang

Charmander, would you like to trade Arcanine for Lucario?
Also, with your mega, does it need to mega evolve or could you run expert belt or something?

if this is exactly like the ucl you can run whatever item you want on your mega mon you just cant run another pokemon mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)