Tournament Ultra Sun and Moon Release Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Ok, so I briefly went through every pairing that had not yet played.

First 8 subs are getting to face the opponents of these 8 players as they have not shown much of any signs of activity since signing up for the tournament, but the order of the above players getting subbed out will be randomized as there is no way to really differentiate players who have not shown any activity since signing-up
forum dead p much:

SBA Prince
My Savages
Abnxrmal
RageCrit
michy47
CVSeSON
CreamyDeLaMemeSD
Jon Fountain

Tony > SBA Prince, tagging XxpokephoenixX
JohnYiu > My Savages, tagging Arthurr pendragon
Eden. > Abnxrmal, tagging hexed
marilli > RageCrit, PokeTCG gamer1288
ProfessorMasterChief > michy47, AM
fatty > CVSeSON, Leo
crescendoww > CreamyDeLaMemeSD, qsns
urban > Jou Fountain, Zaker

----------

If you're in this hide tag, you have 1 day to get in contact with your opponent or post that you're in contact with them via discord/something else so that I do not sub you out as we have many subs waiting and I do not want to make subs once we hit the halfway mark in the round. I have not seen any of you guys contact or respond to your opponents contact on the forums.

If you do not want to participate in this tour now and you're tagged, just post that you're dropping out. If you do not show any sign of wanting to get the game done or contacting your opponent in the next day, I will sub you out this time tomorrow so your opponent has someone to play and at least a bit over half of the week to actually get the series done. Therefore, if you are one of the remaining subs, do not give up hope -- you can and potentially will get in depending on others activity (this will be the last round of subs tho, unless more people drop out afterwards).

OP should be entirely up to date, but feel free to lmk if you notice anything missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)