Uncle's 1 (complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know what to do Lord Blood.

Azelf @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Naive
32 Attack/224 Speed/252 Special Attack
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Psychic
-U-turn

Its goal is just to faint the opponent's lead with one of the first three moves. If I think I will have problems, U-turn and switch to a counter.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature: Naive
64 Attack/196 Speed/248 Special Attack
-Close Combat
-Fire Blast
-Grass Knot
-Nasty Plot

Simple mixed sweeper. If I run into a Blissey, a switch is probably coming so I take the risk of trying a Nasty Plot for more power in both Fire Blast and Grass Knot.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
84 Attack/216 Speed/208 Special Attack
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Outrage

The other mixed sweeper. Prepared to deal with both kind of walls, physical and special, with both STABed Draco Meteor and Outrage. Earthquake and Fire Blast are the secondary choices.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
252 HP/252 Defense/4 Speed
-Calm Mind
-Roar
-Substitute
-Surf

Here I try to set up a substitute in the beggining. Then it depends what comes. If it's a potencial counter, Roar. If it has water weakness, an Surf them quickly. If I see it's no threat at all, I start Calm Minding.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm - Ability: Natural Cure
252 Defense/4 Speed/252 Special Defense
-Flamethrower
-Protect
-Toxic
-Wish

Special Attacks absorver. Toxic the opponent's pokémon and stall them with Wish-Protect, until they faint. Sometimes a little help from Flamethrower.

Forretress @ Macho Brace
Nature: Relaxed
252 HP/112 Attack/144 Defense
-Explosion
-Gyro Ball
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock

Physical Wall. Stealth Rock. Spin away possible Leech Seed, Spikes, Toxic Spikes or Stealth Rock setted up by the opponent. Then simply Gyro Ball. If it get's rough it explodes.

Good effort again, but your comments are still really sparse. You're still not giving the team raters the true intent of your team. How does your team work together?

Well, I do a lot of switches. I'm good at predicting. Use more the walls (Suicune, Blissey and Forretress) at the beggining and slowly kill the opponent's team. Then, at mid and late-game, when there aren't so many counters, I sweep with both Infernape and Salamence, if Azelf is fainted already, because is not, he has his role at late-game aswell.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Read the rules, #3 in specific. PM with the updates and I'll un-lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)