Underground, etc. character avatar?

I don't know if non-battle related questions are even allowed here, but I'll try:

How does D/P's a hidden avatar system work? (like you would see from other's secret bases, and in the union room)

I've heard something about being able to change your underground avatar from four options - is it limited to four per game, or are you given alternate avatars to choose from later? I've also heard this is different from the one you're given in online battles and possibly the super contests. I haven't been able to get a lot of clarity out of this - so anyone who actually has knowlege on this, I'd really like to hear from. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure character avatars, least in the Pal Pad, are determined by the same factors as before: ID number, secret ID, etc.

I had Japanese Pearl and have seen no proof of being able to change avatars at will so....

If you go talk to the blue haired fellow in the Oreburgh City pokemon center, you can choose between four different trainer appearances. There is a total of ten different appearences for each sex.

Male:
Ace Trainer
Black Belt
Bug Catcher
Psychic
Rich Boy
Roughneck
Ruin Maniac
School Kid

Female:
Ace Trainer
Battle Girl
Beauty
Cowgirl
Lady
Lass
Pop Idol
Socialite

The guy will only offer you four options out of the ten, I'm guessing the four you get to choose from depends on your ID and whatnot.

Metal Kid made a caculator for this already it is located here

Pictures of the sprites can be found here

If you go talk to the blue haired fellow in the Oreburgh City pokemon center, you can choose between four different trainer appearances. There is a total of ten different appearences for each sex.

Male:
Ace Trainer
Black Belt
Bug Catcher
Psychic
Rich Boy
Roughneck
Ruin Maniac
School Kid

Female:
Ace Trainer
Battle Girl
Beauty
Cowgirl
Lady
Lass
Pop Idol
Socialite

The guy will only offer you four options out of the ten, I'm guessing the four you get to choose from depends on your ID and whatnot.
Holy crap! Wow! Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll be able to get Ace Trainer, Black Belt, or Rich Boy. I would never have thought about talking to random people in the PokeCenter. >___>;

No, ID is randomly assigned at the beginning of the game. Nothing to do with name. But ID and gender do determine the Avatar choices directly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)