1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Postgame Underground Mafia Postgame

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Quagsires

Quagsires

To be fair, I didn't believe I was in a good position to lead, considering the healing pin was pretty powerful and protective roles like that should not be in the open (not to mention I thought SOMEONE would step up), but at the same time I regret not talking to others as much (I died without having talked to anyone about this), although considering I nearly died the first cycle I didn't stand much of a chance.

And yeah, if you're going to do an item game like that, the only person who should possibly have a thief is the wolf. Either that, or there is some way to keep certain items upon yourself no matter what.
  2. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

daenym: you weren't invited to #mami because it was made so we could discuss without shifty neutrals :P we then carried on using it because we couldn't add ace to the ops list in #totori, which was secure :/

also i kept waking up to find logs showing that spiffy had done something to annoy the neutrals in my inbox lol, it wasn't exactly a pleasant way to start the day since i supported letting daenym win and getting on with it, since we knew we could kill him after he won anyway!
  3. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I apologize for raging.

That was a dumb thing for me to do.

And just before I go...

I'M SEXY + AND I KNOW IT.

And I'm going to lol at my screwing over MB for a while. :3
  4. Jalmont

Jalmont

@Daenym
    Im not saying that what I did was an amazing play by me I was just explaining how I discovered their channel. It wasn't anything special. Also can you explain what exactly is wrong with anonymous irc alts? Other than the fact that they are stupid, am I like somehow breaking the integrity of the game?
  5. Daenym

Daenym

I think they toe the line of the "no player impersonation" rule, personally. I'm sure some people disagree, but it's just how I feel about it, and I'm not gonna be changing my mind on the subject.
  6. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

How did I miss this log???

22:32 the_angry_scientist: how long are you gonna keep up the act walrein?
    22:32 Layell: aren't you rebooting the heal this cycle?
    22:33 Walrein: yea
    22:33 the_angry_scientist: he hasn't sent it in if he is
    22:33 Walrein: i have
    22:33 the_angry_scientist: (or i forgot to put it on the sheet)
    22:33 Walrein: i just forgot to tell you
    22:33 Walrein: i only sent it
    22:33 Walrein: to acklow
    22:33 Layell: ohhh
    22:33 the_angry_scientist: :(
    22:33 Layell: burn
    22:33 Layell: by the guy
    22:33 Layell: who is frozzzzen
    22:33 Walrein: so yea tas
    22:33 the_angry_scientist: better send it to me
    22:33 Walrein: if it isnt on the sheet
    22:33 Walrein: i will tell you
    22:33 Layell: Shroud Self, Reboot Thanx
    22:33 Layell: is what I have
    22:34 Walrein: ya
    22:34 Layell: maybe you should give me your sheet tas
    22:34 Layell: so I can add it
    22:34 Walrein: yea
    22:34 Walrein: that is a good plan

I am now also trying to replay TWEWY on hard mode because of this game. Not going too well.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)