Pokemon Name: Regigigas
Move 1: Facade
Move 2: Spore
Move 3: Dragon Tail
Move 4: Knock Off
Item: Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -Spa)

Poison Heal Regigigas has received a lot of popularity in the ladder, but most choose a terrible moveset. This Regigigas has the niche of blocking spores, sporing threats that lack an ability/move that can stop it, Facading, causing enormous damage and Knocking off Eviolites or other useful items from the foe. Dragon Tail allows you to not only do a little bit of damage to Giratina-O, it also allows you to abuse BW's new sleep mechanics by phazing foes that you put to sleep.

It struggles against Magic Bounce Skarmory, Magic Bounce Dialga and Magic Bounce Escavalier (You can knock off their item at least) and also against opposing Poison Healers.

Pokemon Name: Skarmory
Move 1: Whirlwind
Move 2: Aromatherapy/U-turn
Move 3: Rapid Spin/U-turn
Move 4: Roost/Heal Order
Item: Rocky Helmet/Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Bold (+Def -Att)

With powerful physical attackers such as Groudon, Rhydon, Kyurem-B, Regigigas, Slaking and Escavalier running everywhere, there is one bird that walls them, his name is Skarmory, Skarmory has the perfect typing and distribution to act as a fantastic supporter that should always be considered for a team slot.

It struggles against powerful special attackers and physical attackers that have powerful super effective moves against it (E.g: Bolt Strike, V-create). It also has a difficult time against Mold Breaker stallers.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Pokemon Name: Landorus-T
Move 1: Nature Power
Move 2: Bolt Strike
Move 3: Substitute
Move 4: Swords Dance
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Landorus-T is not as bulky as Rhydon or as powerful as Groudon. But it is part Flying which means it's immune to Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and its own Nature Power. That means Blissey/Chansey can't do anything to you and if they do switch in, you can set up a Sub and stall them out of their measly 20 PP (Swords Dance has 48).
91 Base Speed is quite interesting as it can just barely outspeed Groudon, Giratina, and other base-90 Pokemon with Prankster.
Bolt Strike is for Flying-types like Lugia, Skarmory, Ho-oh and Archeops.

Unware Pokemon not weak to Ground or Electric can wall this. As well as Sturdy Shedinja of course.

Let's get it!
Escavelier may seem puzzling at first, it is set up bait for the plethora of Contrary V-Create pokemon roaming the tier, it has extremely limited coverage,
It doesn't have to have limited coverage; this is Balanced Hackmons after all, so it has access to basically every move in existence.

@Arkeis I like that Landorus-T set, seems like nothing can wall it except itself (sheddy dies in sand stream). But for the ability, I'm thinking maybe Sand rush or Simple for increased speed / more rapid boosts, over prankster. With sand rush it would have high speed in all 4 moves, unlike prankster which does not boost Bolt Strike.

Rhyperior @ Lum Berry
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Shift Gear

Simply disgusting. Rain is my playstyle of choice in BH and this rhyperior counters it hard while being my ace in the hole. I know rhydon is generally more useful but I really like lum berry, I guess it is personal preference. Under rain rhyperior can only be taken down by continuous earthquakes and hi jump kicks. Grass and ice are somewhat rare. Even when moves are super effective, physical bulk comparable to giratina is nothing to laugh at. And the recovery is excellent. You might think poison heal is bette, but if you want to smash rain teams this is your best bet.

I really like the idea of sap sipper to block spore, I might try that. That might be excellent on some sort of lead pokemon in conjunction with rapid spin to block all common lead strategies except for maybe rain or something.

Pokemon Name: Latios
Move 1: Draco Meteor
Move 2: Psystrike
Move 3: Magma Storm/Searing Shot
Move 4: Aura Sphere/Magic Coat
Item: Soul Dew
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Timid (+Spe - Att)

Latios is a fantastic offensive pivot that has a hard time finding a good time to heal, and what better ability to give it than Regenerator? Psystrike hits Ho-Oh, Kyogre, and Chansey hard whereas Aura Sphere can hit Regigigas, Slaking, Dialga, and Arceus very hard. The choice between Searing Shot or Magma Storm is up to you, Magma Storm allows it to trap and kill many switch ins which includes Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Most Arceus, and most unaware Chanseys, additionally, Magma Storm also lets you defeat Shedinja without a problem. Searing Shot has perfect accuracy a bit less power and a 30% burn chance. Draco Meteor is the move to use against Giratina and Palkia. 110 base speed allows it to outrun most mons, With Soul Dew, it' guaranteed to survive against Kyurem-W's Draco Meteor at full HP while OHKO'ing it with Draco Meteor. Magic Coat can be used instead of Aura Sphere but Aura Sphere grants fantastic coverage.

Prankster Sporers such as Groudon can stop it, but it's often very predictable. Meanwhile, Lugia can tank all of Latios's hits.

NabboCheTesta

Gniubbo come sempre
Meloetta-Pirouette@Life Orb
Trait: Sap Sipper /Scrappy
252 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Def / 0 Satk / 252 Sdef /252 Spd
Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
- Spore / Magic Coat / Crunch

Swords dance, then extremekill aything.
Scrappy gets 'loetta have dual STAB perfect coverage, while Sap Sipper get her gain a boost when Spored, getting at +3 in a second.
Unaware Lugia or Giratina counter this with little effort, however, she could be a decent cleaner when them are took out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)