Serious Undeserving Bad Names

Hi, everyone.

Today, I want to bring some attention to a topic I don't see talked about a lot: groups that give people even somewhat similar to theirs a bad name. To give an example, a group that gives people such as myself a bad name is rabid SJWs. As a transgender person, I very much don't like it when SJWs decide to "crusade" on the behalf of people such as myself. I'm not some nutjob who has a bazillion different pronouns, I'm just a simple person who would rather be called by female pronouns and stuff like that. People thinking they're going to have to learn some crazy-ass pronouns because some SJW crusaded for it really bothers me.

So how about you, Smogon? What kinds of people have given you a bad name that you don't deserve?

I've been dubbed a nazi more often than I can count, simply because I'm willing to try and undertand the viewpoints of right wings. In practice though, my political stances are far more borderline communistic in nature. I guess it all comes down from me never really speaking my own personal opinions on political stuff, and instead parrot others views to "play the devil's advocate" I suppose. I'm no fan of echo chambers, because they eventually does not really bring anything interesting to the table.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)