1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Unfinished Projects Queue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Oglemi, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Oglemi

Oglemi I ask consent before I thrash anuses.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Hi guys, so I've updated the OP with a bunch of articles that need new authors so that we can get them onsite.

If anybody is able to get screenshots for the articles that I have listed as (needs pics) you are VERY highly valued.

Also, we are looking for anybody with any kind of GSC experience to write general guides for the era. Currently, we have only 2 articles onsite, which is a shame to put it bluntly.
  2. Nexus

Nexus Day 358: Believe
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

I can take screencaps for the 4th gen location maps, if it's something that has too many locations I'll just take it for 1 of those that is the hardest location to find. Setsuna's gonna hate me after this....

Also, some of the pics for the GSC item locations were done in a seperate article that only focused on the TMs found here.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)