Unhealthy love for a Poke.

CBSwine is awesome possum. The ground/ice type coverage STAB is awesome and its immune to sandstorm and hail! Thats hot.
Whhhhyyyy.

I know people who grow madly in love with a lame pokemon for stats alone, like blissey.

Isn't there a pokemon you love tons regardless of stats? Did crobat count?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why couldn't dragonair have gotten a GOOD looking evolution . . . *cry*

I love dratini! Just running into one in the wild (any version) makes me happy!

Octillery. I don't use him on every team but he is on most of them. I just love his bizarre look and he's actually pretty good and most of the time gets at least one kill. (although the loss of physical hiden power fihting makes me cry T_T)

I love Milotic because I'm a shallow person lol.

There are other Pokemon like Gardevoir or Ninetales that cater to my visual taste but Milotic is just perfect for my style of play.

The Pokemon I never forgo however whenever I make a team is definitely Heracross. I'm so-so on the way it looks but it's certainly reliable and fills in my teams's potholes most of the time.

I love gastrodon. I like his looks and it can take a lot of hits and counter/mirrorcoat them back. Only that 4x weakness to grass has wrecked me countless of times. I tried using a rintoberry, but gastrodon can't go without lefties.

Sableye.

It's like a little, sneaky bastard ghost thats going to steal your soul. Also with the awesomeness of Ghost/Dark typing.

I wish he got an evolution in D/P. Maybe in the next set of games. Just a little buff so that he could take a hit and then pound someone into dirt with Revenge after revenge killing with Fake Out + Sucker Punch.

So many...Medicham, Absol, Milotic, Bronzong, Garchomp, SUICUNE!!!

have loved suicune since GSC, and will carry him in my team always, sleep talk/CM/rest/surf is godly

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Darkrai...he's just so awesome, but I have yet to figure out how to stick him into my team

If Flareon had a better set move... I'd use it... this small fire dog. I like Metagross too, but it isn't unhealthy, and also Moltres.

Azumarill. Even in the GSC days, I used it (Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Strength, Surf ftw), and now I understand stats and whatnot its nice to know it rocks in that department.

My most loved pokemon would be Cresselia it looks nice and has good stats to boot(all the teams I have made always had her in it).Other favs would have to be Lucario(although I have never used him competitively)Tyranitar(I know he is really strong but I like him mainly because of it's looks)Garchomp(looks kick-ass)Skarmory(one of the most awesome looking "bird" pokemon available)and finally Jirachi(so cute!)I don't always use them on my teams but oh well

I like Porygon-Z...

I used one in a battle once, I was against a blissey, I NP'ed like twice (I think it was twice). Then used HP Fighting, didn't kill it but it did more than half, was in killing range. So, I predicted the opp' switched to ghost and killed a dusknoir......

It just helps me win battles=P

And its cool.

I just pretty much love any sp atk poke that can beat the fat pink whore...xD

mine is scarfcross... i have him on every one of my teams. i made a team yesterday without him and i went 1-3 (on ladder matches) i then took out a swampert and put in a heracross, and went 13-2 (or something like that)

i cant win without him

The evolve form of.... Must I say it?

effective CSmence, gyra, infernape, and yanmega counter when you have a spinner.

I somehow imagined this to be something from /b/ when I saw the title, ty for not making me hunt you down.
I was thinking more along the lines of agnph.com.

Anyway, Weavile. Sneasel was a mild favorite of mine, but it was so bloody useless because its STAB conflicted with its base stats.

Now, with 4th gen being so very kind to Weavile/Sneasel, I use it in every team. Ice Punch/Night Slash is a deadly duo.

<3 Gliscor/Alakazam

Gliscor will always be on my teams, since it counters Heracross. It gives me a reason to make Hera weak teams.

Alakazam has been my favorite since R/B/Y. Strong Special Sweeper, as well as cool design.

i have an unhealthy love for three pokemon.

Milotic because its beauty in undeniable and i loved it from the first time i saw it.

Gardevoir because just like Milotic is a beautiful pokemon and i really like it.

Gallade because it looks amazing and its Gardevoirs counterpart.

I have loved Alakazam since RBY. I remember my set in-game back then was Psychic/Psybeam/Seismic Toss/Teleport. Good Times.

It is great that this gen he got a great toy in Choice Specs. Now I can use him without fear of my love costing me the match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)