Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Oh shit I wasn't expecting that to be done so quickly! Well it be on the next build you're working on to be released early 2017 or on a patch for current version?

Yeah, some icons have vivillion.
Keldeo-resolute
Meowstock-F
The weather trio in therian version

All of the pikachus are missing icons

Wormadan has icons as deoxys

Deoxys forms have icons as unowns

Cap pkm have their icon messed up

Shaymin sky has a different icon

Hoopa-unbound is missing icon

Mega pokemon need their icons to be updated

Baculine blue sprited has darmanitan as icon

The different versions of castform appear as unown

Cherrim sunshine

Darmanitan-zen

Floette ethernal flower

All rotoms

Kyurem black and white

All of the above have different icons.

----------

Also i need to mention that the app crashes when you try to teambuild in the cap tier

------------

Tiers also need to be updated from tbe teambuilding
Ou tier changes:
Azlef Uu to ou
Amoongus Ru to ou
Tangrowth Ru to ou
Hoopa from ou to uu
Hoopan unbound from ou to uber
Gothitelle from ou to pu

Last edited:
Found a Bug in Double battles: when i remain with only one pokemon in doubles it doesn't get my command and wait untill the timer end :/

Found a Bug in Double battles: when i remain with only one pokemon in doubles it doesn't get my command and wait untill the timer end :/
On the last version? which slot the pokemon is at ? left or right? This might be a targetting issue also, what move did you use, what mon was against you?

Last edited:
i also found an issue in doubles, or i probably dont know how to use it properly, but when ever i click the move it wont let me go back and i get stuck with the second pokemon,
i had mega gardevoir and amoongus, i clicked psyshock with gardevoir and then i had to pick move with amoongus, but i wanted to go back and i couldnt, oposing pkm were mega gengar and magmar i believe, doubles ou

Last edited:
When choosing the tier to look a battle for, it shows all of my teams and the one that im looking in particular
Example: i click doubles ou, it shows me all of my teams instead of showing me only my doubles ou teams.

----

Everytime i close the app and i open it and try to modify a team i need to pick for the ou tier again or else it will show me all pokemon

I have a New suggestion how about support to import Pokémon from smogon?,Example:you can import this Pokémon(Gliscor),(Sorry for my bad english)
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost
- Earthquake

Another suggestion, could you make it so that when the app is in portrait mode, the app switches to the side where the phone is tilted thanks!

Hey, I'm trying the app on my phone and I have an honestly extremely weird bug that is probably related to my ISP somehow, but maybe there's a quick workaround or something. The issue is as follows: My ISP blocks direct connections on port 8000 (for whatever reason) so I can't connect from the app, although the web client works fine (possibly because it routes the connection through somewhere else?) (I know this because I've been doing some digging around to see if I could fix it on my end, basically I can't connect to anything in port 8000 anywhere)
I have tried port forwarding (doesn't work) and a VPN (does work but I really don't want to have a VPN on my phone exclusively for this) and playing on Smogon Tournaments (also works) so far.
Maybe one possible workaround would be to implement a server selector or something like that. (which I hear is already planned)
Thanks for your great work!
Edit: I can't connect to servers on port 8000 in the web client other than the main Smogon one, which may indicate the existence of an alternate port or something like that (?)

I have a "Bug" to report.
In an endgame situation, playing VgC2016, i had my boosted Xerneas vs a Kyogre.
The app wouldn't let me use Moonblast and it just kept the timer running, but I could use Dazzling Gleam. I guess this haappens because once the situation is left as a 1v1, the app knows it's 1v1, but because it doesn't allow you to select a targetthe move doesn't carries out, contrary to Dazzling Gleam, which doesn't need to select a target.

I found one bug all Pokémon with sheer force ability still take recoil damage from recoil moves i tested in a lot of Pokémon with sheer force(Sorry for my bad english)

I found one bug all Pokémon with sheer force ability still take recoil damage from recoil moves i tested in a lot of Pokémon with sheer force(Sorry for my bad english)
"Damaging yourself through recoil" is not a secondary effect, hence it's not affected by Sheer Force.

I have a "Bug" to report.
In an endgame situation, playing VgC2016, i had my boosted Xerneas vs a Kyogre.
The app wouldn't let me use Moonblast and it just kept the timer running, but I could use Dazzling Gleam. I guess this haappens because once the situation is left as a 1v1, the app knows it's 1v1, but because it doesn't allow you to select a targetthe move doesn't carries out, contrary to Dazzling Gleam, which doesn't need to select a target.
Alright thanks, probably jsut a targetting issue i'll try to reproduce
Managed to reproduce, will try to fix

Fixed, will update it soonish

Last edited:
Hey, I'm trying the app on my phone and I have an honestly extremely weird bug that is probably related to my ISP somehow, but maybe there's a quick workaround or something. The issue is as follows: My ISP blocks direct connections on port 8000 (for whatever reason) so I can't connect from the app, although the web client works fine (possibly because it routes the connection through somewhere else?) (I know this because I've been doing some digging around to see if I could fix it on my end, basically I can't connect to anything in port 8000 anywhere)
I have tried port forwarding (doesn't work) and a VPN (does work but I really don't want to have a VPN on my phone exclusively for this) and playing on Smogon Tournaments (also works) so far.
Maybe one possible workaround would be to implement a server selector or something like that. (which I hear is already planned)
Thanks for your great work!
Edit: I can't connect to servers on port 8000 in the web client other than the main Smogon one, which may indicate the existence of an alternate port or something like that (?)
You need port 8000 open to play on smogon official server. 8001 for tournament

When choosing the tier to look a battle for, it shows all of my teams and the one that im looking in particular
Example: i click doubles ou, it shows me all of my teams instead of showing me only my doubles ou teams.

----

Everytime i close the app and i open it and try to modify a team i need to pick for the ou tier again or else it will show me all pokemon
1 - It shows the team accordign to the current tier then the other teams
2 - Cant seem to reproduce the closing bug?

Last edited:
Question:The game will have the Music,Pokémon Cries,3ds animated sprites and The battle background?,Like the PC Pokémon Showdown?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)