Updating the Hail Team Guide

After some PM's on this topic, here's what I got.

Obi said:
That is something to post in C&C. Then, anyone who wants to fix it can, rather than trying to only have those who have fixed things in the past fix stuff. :toast:
It has come to my attention that some things in the Hail team guide are in need of being updated or added. These include:

-Getting rid of all the Skymin mentions and maybe adding in a brief discussion of Latias
-Adding Blissey as a potential Hail teammate
-Removing outclassed Pokemon such as Glaceon, Moltres, and Spiritomb
-Expanding on and changing some of the Pokemon descriptions
-Defining the difference between offensive and defensive Hail teams, and explaining how to build and play both kinds
-Giving an example of the "Bog Standard" Hail Team (Abomasnow/Tentacruel/Rotom-F/Walrein/Gliscor/Filler) for newcomers to the playstyle, in the RMT format, sort of like the Ubers Battling Guide
-And more.

I'm at work on most of this stuff right now. If there is anyone who would like to help me out, or is already at work on this (though I doubt it, because there's no evidence of people working on this), please post in this thread.

Bloo and I have talked to LegacyRaider and have already started updating the hail guide.

We plan to add more to the Pokemon descriptions and have already asked Lady_Bug if we may use his team for the guide, and LR OK'd this.

If anybody would like to help us, please PM me or Bloo or come onto IRC.

Never mind then.

Mods: This thread can be locked.

EDIT: I really need to get IRC working...and I did! See you around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)