UPU Sign UPS Closed

One of the Indiana Inkays UU draft picks (Smeargle) is actually BL and has been for a while, Not sure what happened

Last edited:
Well now that batonpassing stats alongside speed is banned smeargle has no niche outside of spore so I expect him to drop to ru/nu.

I will say one of the rules that LHP14Florida stated in the OP: Be active, people! This is one of the main reasons most leagues shut down, and it has happened to me a few times. Overall, this is the weakness of leagues. I am still staying in this league tho, because I love these types of things.

Who is the sub? Btw people I will be starting my own league just like this one. Just post on my profile pic if you wanna join. Also, you can tell people u know about my league. It will probably start on Monday. 8 people is preferred, 12 is okay, and the current members are:

PandaSaysNo! (showdown name: MarioRules22) Coach of the Washington Blazikens
I-Thundurus-I, Coach of the Oklahoma City Thundurus
Zimzy, Coach of the Celadon City Celebis
LHP14Florida, Coach of the Real Marill
MajesticEagle1, Coach of the Tampa Bay Tornadus
Ferrospike, Coach of the Toronto Togekiss
Alphajores, Coach of the Magcargo Tel-Aviv

Last edited:
Ok because I couldnt find a sub and because of Thundurus being awesome im gonna stay in the league.
And sure, ill join Panda.
Magcargo Tel-Aviv (With a G smh)
and what's the deal with taking Youtuber team names?

RULES FOR THE NEW LEAGUE:
Matches will be played on Showdown.
BE ACTIVE.
Banned Pokemon: All Ubers and AG Pokemon. Also, I am still deciding whether Hoopa and Hoopa-U should be banned, so please put your input on this.
PM me your e-mail and showdown name and you're in.
More rules to come.

The league is called the UPU (United Pokemon League). Let it commence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)