US Based

On a scale of Based to GasedBod How based am I (and this team)

• Total voters

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner

THE HOMIES
This Team is dedicated to all ma niggas on US EAST and all ma IDM goons chea (and Blooregard + all the doglovers)
As we all know I am a based user and I like to popularize based sets in the ou metagame from time to time. These same sets that the OU forum tryhards toss around on niggas' rmts and ou analyses were popularized by yaboy so i need to take some mufuckin credit here bangbang. Keepin it real G
Enuf with the intro lets get into the juicy shit, huehue bwoi

THE GOON SQUAD

The squad is all G'd up cuz I aint one to fuck round wit dese fuckarounds. Big nigga Tar gets up dem rox and/or kills some shit vs offense, zor + keld form a nice core cuz acro zor aint bout dat gettin walled by jellyfish ass niggas life. Analytic starmie is ma shit cuz i discovered this shit a while before wcop. See gr8astard n I like to looke thru items/moves/ability lists to discover new meta type shit, and we stumbled upon analytic cuz it was at the top of the abilities list. Bop, only like 2 ous get it, and starmie is fast as a mufucker. But wait, a young nigga got dat research on deck and found out it worked on the switch. Noone was using lo starm at that point in the metagame, so I slapped anal on lo starm cuz i be kickin dat retro shit. Turns out nothing in the meta barring ferro and chansy wants to switch into that shit, cuz rain hydro does nearly 50 to ferro. Bandnite is a classic cuz it plays no games, uturn lando the 1 mon remedy vs stall and is generally 1 kill per game.

THE GOONS

Tyranitar (Peachy'sBadass) (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 122 Atk / 136 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Stealth Rock
- Low Kick
- Crunch
- Ice Beam

Sashtar was popularized by Peachy, and i have limited nickname space for all the East roster so niggas have to budget! It's named after the set's inventor who is also a gr8 builder and battler, alongside Badass who pretty much only got a shoutout cuz he has ass in his name. jk Badass usually plays early and nets us an early advantage, which is kinda like this momentum mon in the earlygame. Peachy's badass always hangs on by a thread (or gstring) which is why sashtar gets rocks so reliably. In addition it grabs weather and possibly a landT/chomper kill. Solid set and great for early game momentum, i alternate it w a spdef ttar w fireblast, depending on who im playing.

Scizor (Stone_Cold HUGO) (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Stone_Cold killer aint fuckin round wichu fuckbois playboi, endgame Hugo cleans ass like babywipes nigga. Since Hugo is clutch and reliable while Stone is cohesive and authoritative within the team, the glue/cleaner mon is named after them. Shoutout to kerkerlerker for mentioning this set on that one smogcast i was in, so i tried it out after spl and it worked fantastically in this meta alongside keld. No need to explain how this works anymore cuz its a decently popular set now, especially on team East where 80% or zor are this set. On this team this acts as a lati resist, priority, and bulky water killer for keldeo.

(sexymon cameo)
Dragonite (DragonAbuserMan) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Punch
- Superpower

Classic Set, just like big nigga DU combined w LM = fantastic and reliable in every gen. Nigga has the versatility of Lizard to play many styles of many gens, and the reliability of DU to heat check all them fuckarounds that think they can be fuckin round wit us. Very self explanatory set, can lead, can check, can open holes, can revenge. The Dragon is as much utility/glue to my team as the User is to east, and its offensive capabilities mirror lizard's.

Starmie (Gayde&LuckedItUp) @ Life Orb
Trait: Analytic
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt

Two Fuckbois on the team, either one could grow up to be just like the lad in the picture. Anal starmie fucks niggas up in the ass, just like what Shake does with his luck. Getting fucked in the ass is pretty gay (not that theres anything wrong with that), so gayde gets a tag-on. These fuckbois really only appear to be relevant for a brief day or two every round, just like how this frail spinner/sweeper is in every battle. However, when utilized well, those 2 turns may be game changing (think SIU last turn crit luck etc).

Landorus (BigKoCkEllandorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SpDef)
- Uturn
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

BKC's worst nightmare and Aug's sweetest dreams combined to form the gamebreaker of bw2. This thing disassembles stall like BKC closing his teambuilder. Landorus is a core damage output on the team just like August is to east with his offensive ass shit. This thing is versatile and unpredictable between its 2 main sets and can catch some bodies on just one misprediction. Lando be flexin on dese hoes gettin them wet n shit but we all know we 'ont luh dee hoes.

Keldeo (KeldeobesFromMars) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Surf
- Secret Sword

The 2 reserves on the team, providing veteran experience and testing help all the while supporting the team til endgame. Much like keldeo who, despite its short time of appearance on the field still makes its presence known. Offensive teams all have to prepare for this lil nigga, and even tho keldeo may not be the most unpredictable nigga, (like IFM's dragmag) it still does work (9-1 was it?). This thing wraps the game up and handles his business like supermod big Tobes, hence the nickname.

YUNG NIGGA RAN OUTTA ROOM sorry Yonder u can be the 6 pokeballs
<Yonder

shoutout big yond puttin his front on the team and getting carried to a free trophy. i mean contributing his share of effort and doing his assmaning bizness. 6 Balls named after u cuz u like balls

SHOUTOUTS
I dont think I ever used this team but everyone has used all the sets on this team quite frequently during wcop. This is more of an ostentatious display of a young nigga's influence on the metagame than an rmt. just yall remember that I POPULARIZED ACROZOR AND INVENTED ANAL STARMIE and that is all :{|}
Shoutout to ma nigga Bear for his expertise on the ou metagame, ma nigga 2ez for runnin IDM like a real G, ma nigga Victorious Secret for puttin in work in tours n carryin teams, ma nigga Yves Saint Laurent for gettin swagged out in Versace Versace NIGGA WHOOP bang bang barandangdang based.
special shoutout to Ainsley cuz i fux wit dat real nigga shit. HIEHIE, BWOI!

Aint givin out no imports for u fuckbois go make ur own shit. keep it 3hunna bang bang

oldass reydickfaceass niggas get dfuk out cuz a young nigga commin thru!!! btw grats on 5 yrs no trophy thats like 5 yrs of relationship and no nutt bust cmone dawg hahahahahahahha eat a dick
edit: word from ma nigga Marth "lavo who?" irrelevant nigga doesnt even deserve a shotout
3hunna

Last edited:
Hey CTC just wanted to say Nice Team etc etc. I feel that you don't need all that speed on Starmie. you could run 32 HP / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd which still lets you outspeed Tornadus, Gengar, Lati@s, Horse etc and Could take a hit better than before, not well but better. You could use EQ>Super on Dnite but its really preferences. Analytic Starmie and Acrobatics Scizor i have been using lately and have been working very well. Just wanted to point out that Starmie and Choice Scarf Rotom Wash seem like a pain but I'm sure you can play around it. Then again what do i know I'm a nub :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)