US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
Daaaannnnggg. There's a bunch of good people this time. Hey Kamran!! Still remember me? Jeremy? :naughty: I hope I don't have to battle you in the first round. IMA BE THERE.

Daaaannnnggg. There's a bunch of good people this time. Hey Kamran!! Still remember me? Jeremy? :naughty: I hope I don't have to battle you in the first round. IMA BE THERE.
W8 The Jeremy? I don't know if you remember me but IT's Daniel, from the HGSS UNLEASHED PreRelease

Holllyyyy. SUP Daniel! Of course I remember you! I don't forget people that fast. =)
Awesome Ill be there too prob around an hour or so before senior sign ups(maybe sooner due to the large # of peope in Seattle) Are you going to stay during Seniors aswell?
Haha and I completely Changed my team

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
as in jeremiah fan

i might not come. i haven't decided yet.

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
Awesome Ill be there too prob around an hour or so before senior sign ups(maybe sooner due to the large # of peope in Seattle) Are you going to stay during Seniors aswell?
Haha and I completely Changed my team
Uuhhh... If you didn't know, I was born in 1997....so I'm a senior. I don't wanna battle you and Kamran and Mike and Huy.... *sob*

Uuhhh... If you didn't know, I was born in 1997....so I'm a senior. I don't wanna battle you and Kamran and Mike and Huy.... *sob*
There are A LOT of seniors to I don't want to play against this year :P Im scared most of BI and PBB(I really don't want to end up like Feathers and fight BI round one :pirate:)

anyone passing by the dublin/danville/san ramon area wanna drive me and two of my friends? we'll chip in for gas money plus bring food/snacks :] PM me.

All right we have a new 511 this year. Nope 512- Alaka's been topped. And he's coming to San Mateo. Mr. Huy Ha. Feel free to edit/delete/infract me for this post since I'm sure one of the mods will. I honestly had much respect for you. I shook your hand before the tournament in Seattle. I lost all of it now.

Anyway since I live in the Yay Area, I'll be there of course. I'm black (light caramel colored skin like my avy) and I rock dreads. Not hard to miss in a Pokemon tournament, eh?

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I make no excuses for myself. What I did was wrong and I don't expect anyone to have any respect for me at this point.

All right we have a new 511 this year. Nope 512- Alaka's been topped. And he's coming to San Mateo. Mr. Huy Ha. Feel free to edit/delete/infract me for this post since I'm sure one of the mods will. I honestly had much respect for you. I shook your hand before the tournament in Seattle. I lost all of it now.

Anyway since I live in the Yay Area, I'll be there of course. I'm black (light caramel colored skin like my avy) and I rock dreads. Not hard to miss in a Pokemon tournament, eh?
Did you go to the 2008 VGCs in LA, by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)