UU Analyses Revamps Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Could I do a Walrien analysis? I have gone through all the articles on how to make an analysis but since this would be my first one I would need more experienced people to nudge me along on the proper format and such.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
may i reserve dusclops (dont worry i'll stress how it sux C:) and my walrein skeleton is ready for qc checks i believe

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting to add Camerupt, due to Pokemazter's and Ace Emerald's team

Not going to do it, just saying these two found a way for it to be viable

Nas

Banned deucer.
Camerupt isn't high priority, so we're not going to add it to the OP. If someone wants to write the analysis, then they can request to do so.

OP Updated.
Blastoise and Bronzong are available for reservations again.

Nas

Banned deucer.
We have a thread to ask for G/P checks. If you posted there and haven't had your analysis checked in a while, feel free to harass people on #grammar, but stop posting about it here.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
i already am in the middle of doing two analysis but one is just waiting for gp and the other is waiting for qc and since i made the skeleton so thorough the write up should be easy.

so could i do a third analysis, milotic?

Since both of my analyses are waiting for GP checks, I'd like to reserve Snorlax if that's OK. I promise I won't let it stay still for so long, since I'm on holidays now and won't have issues getting it done

Not sure how long ago the Reserved list was updated but I'm going to assume that Cresselia is not taken so I would like to reserve it. Thank you muchly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)