UU (My team yet to be named)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sick of Heatran, Dragonite, Salamence, Tyranitar, Blissey, Scizor and Skarmory? IF YES, we are good friends!

(Special credit given to smogon university database)

Type: Balanced? Stalling? Let you name it.

Team Members: Nidoqueen
Moltres
Slowbro
Leafeon
Altaria
Porygon2

Lead:

Nidoqueen @ Lum Berry Bold
Poison Point
EV: HP 252/ Def 200/ Spe 44/ SpD 12

Earth Power
Ice Beam
Stealth Rock
Taunt

Argubly one of the best UU Support Lead.
With Taunt and her respectable bulk, Nidoqueen can take on the majority of common UU leads to set up Stealth Rock. Also provide the ground type coverage and ability to absorb poison spikes.

Members:

Slowbro @ Leftovers Bold
Own Tempo
EV: 252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD

Slack Off
Surf
Psychic
Calm Mind

With the amount of physical attacker Fire/Fighting pokemon, Slowbro is definitely the best choice of bulky water pokemon. With calm mind, it also gives the chance of it sweeping after setting up in late game.

Leafeon @ Leftovers Careful
Leaf Guard
EV: 236Hp/ 20 Def/ 252 SpD

Leaf Blade
Protect
Wish
Yawn

Need something to cover slowbro's weakness of water and grass, hence a grass pokemon is needed. Originally I have it as a standard venusaur, however the need for a wish supporter and physical attacker has turned me to leafeon. It is not the normal 252Hp/ 20 Def/ 236 Spe build as the team HUGELY rely on its ability to take attack from water pokemon.

Moltres @ Leftovers Bold
Pressure
EV: 248 Hp/ 148 Def/ 112 Spe

Flame Thrower
Will-o-wisp
Subsitute
Roost

After a water and a grass pokemon, a fire pokemon is simply tempting. Moltres is chosen for its bulkiness, ability to be self efficient and immunity to ground moves. Will-o-Wisp is prefered over toxic due to common switch-ins are dragonite, salamence and tyranitar.

Altaria @ Life Orb Adamint
Natural Cure
EV: 72 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 184 Spe

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Roost

Main sweeper of the team, after making sure that there is no steel + levitate pokemon alive in opposition team, an attempt to set up on dragon dance against weak special attacker will occur.

Porygon2 @ leftovers Bold
Trace
EV: 252 Hp/ 216 Def/ 40 Spa

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic

The team is lacking any way of dealing with the common threat of Gyarados, Dragonite and Salamence, hence porygon2 is put into the team for its bulkiness and ability to take these biggest threat of the game.

Potential Problem:
Let you name it.

Hey, welcome to Smogon. Read the RMT rules please, and take note of rule 3 in particular, as your descriptions currently aren't good enough. I'd recommend looking at the RMT archive if you need examples of the kind of descriptions we're looking for. Feel free to repost once you've sorted it.

By the way, re: your potential problem at the end, if you have one in mind, you should mention it. The point of the RMT forum is for us to help you as much as possible, not for you to test us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)