Inside the team

Registeel @ Leftovers Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 156 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Registeel. His purpose is to Stealth Rock/Toxic. Iron head incase i need a quick flinch (that is if i outspeed).. EQ for other Registeel's and others.. since this thing can take a prety hard hit... he is a good staller.. sometimes. If im up against a opponent that has a fire or fighting move... im screwed T.T

Mesprit @ Leftovers Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 36 SAtk / 96 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Mesprit can take car of those Donphan's with Ice Beam.. Milotic with T-bolt. and Hariyama with Pyschic.. .. It can also take a few hits.She is great with Registeel... Twave + Iron Head is great :D

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers​
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Recover
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Milotic is the main staller... Basic Hypnosis recovery thing going on. can easily stall (is Hypnosis Hits) and with its ability Marvel Scale.... people make the sad mistake of paralyzing Milotic. Surf for everything. Ice BEam for Grass.. i hate grass types.. He also works great with Miltank and Sceptile.. he can sleep then either 1 of those 2 can set up.. :D

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers​
Trait: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Milk Drink
- Body Slam
- Earthquake

Cursetank is awsome... not as bulky as Curselax.. but is still the UU form of that. Because of not being that bulky... she does not have the ability of using rest.. I substitued that for Milk Drink. Since of her ability Scrappy. I can paralyze ghost Types.. EQ for everthing else :P

Porygon2 @ Choice Specs​
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Signal Beam

Porygon2 is a strong hitter. with the added ability of Specs.. he hits even harder. If Porygon2 had Nasty Plt that would make him 10x better. But.. i subbed the specs.. Tbolt for Water. Ice Beam for Grass/Ground. Tri Attack for everything. Signal Beam for Psychic.

Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers​
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break

Sceptile is my sweeper. As most sweepers, he was sucky defensise. Why we works great with milotic/mesprit. They can cripple the opponent and then sceptile will come in, SD and sweep. Just Awsome.

The End

Well thats it.. hope i can get some help!

Hey, in your lead position, Thunder Wave would be better than Toxic, so paralysis + Iron Head gives your opponent a low chance of being able to attack.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
252 HP/100 Atk/156 Sp. Def
-Iron Head
-Thunder Wave
-Earthquake/Explosion
-Stealth Rock

Your EV spread is good, but Thunder Wave is definitely going over Toxic. Explosion can be used over Earthquake if you want to blow up on a threat or come back late-game to kill something that you can't kill with other members.

Porygon2 doesn't need Signal Beam since it only hits Dark and Psychic for super effective (you have Ice Beam for grass types). How about trying Trick? Trick lets you severely cripple a wall like Chansey trying to come in and absorb a Tri Attack. You already have good coverage with BoltBeam and your STAB move, so Trick would be great. Porygon 2 doesn't need Speed since its really slow anyways, so why not try some bulk?

Porygon 2 @ Choice Specs
Modest nature
252 HP/4 Def/252 Sp. Atk
-Tri Attack
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Trick

This set would work better, allowing you to take hits better, while crippling special walls, rendering them useless.

Not much else. Good luck!

-ShinyAzelf

A quick comment, not sure if its actually good.

If you dont want registeel to be screwed by fire attacks from the common moltres lead, i'd recommend swapping of of your other team members for a fire type with flash fire.

Hello! im going to help with your team. Your team has serious issues with Blaziken and Fighting types. Blaziken 2HKO's your whole team quite easily, the only KO's it doesn't get is on Milotic. Like the Guy said above is that a flash fire pokemon will help heaps, i think that Arcanine would be a good fit as your team supports him quite well. The Morning Glory set is what i suggest and over Porygon2 as it is too easily walled by Registeel. without Porygon2 your horrible fighting weakness is fixed. Registeel should never be a lead, it is easily beaten by Ambipom who taunts your moveset and Moltres who just spams fire blast till your dead. every other lead pretty much sets up on you so you will struggle more with entry hazards down. Mespirt should be your lead, the move set looks alright, but instead use a trick-scarf lead from the analysis it is much better for leading, also SR can be removed from that spot on the Mespirt and you can have more utility with other leads, as Registeel has SR. And on Sceptile use Earthquake and Rock Slide over Dragon Claw and Brick Break. GL with the team =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)