UUnleashed [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Host Announcement

It seems that for one reason or another, a few tournament players have not gotten around to scheduling matches despite overall strong forum activity. I'm going to issue warnings for a few users if they want to avoid being removed from the tour.

The following users have not responded to their opponents via profile. If the user has responded to their opponent in some other way (such as private messaging) they need to make that know to me through private message. Failure to respond to opponents or provide evidence of their messaging within 24 hours of this post will get them disqualified and replaced by either a sub or a bye.

Cancer On FLEEK R0ady acidphoenix

Next,

The following users have not contacted each other via profile or have not made it known to me that they are planning when to battle. Failure to contact opponents or provide evidence of their messaging within 24 hours of this post will get them disqualified and replaced by either subs or an empty match.

DaSpoofy vs Aquadext
DKFirelord vs Jack Boots
Max Carvalho vs Reunite
Twix vs naruto(sage)
Bouffalant vs RyanX
Christo The Gr8 vs Sacri'

Get your matches done everyone :pirate:

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haxxed my way to victory.
Sorry for confusion hax, parahax, and not a single scald burn.

GG though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)