Vanilluxe (QC 0/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably not since musharna has more than 70% votes for a ban (at least more votes for a ban than a do not ban)
Please let's not throw around random numbers for ban or do not ban (as the council will not simply count the posts in the thread that say ban or do not ban in the thrrad believe it or not) and in the case it gets banned I can't see how we cant simply delete a line.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Overview
#########
- Your overselling it. Vanilluxe is not one of the best sweepers in PU, it doesn't have any way to boost its power to break through its counters.
- You spelt Licklilicky wrong
- Besides the fact that the second and last point should go together, I had trouble understanding the last point
- Is this all you can tell us about Vanilluxe's role in PU?

Moves
=======
- And where's HP Ground?

Usage Tips
===========
- You don't even explain how taking a hit will help.
- You have yet to delve deeper. Give newer players some idea about how to use Vanilluxe, especially because its typing requires very complex plays to make it work.

Team Options
===========
- Grumpig? Isn't there some more relevant Pokemon to handle Fighting-types?

Other Options
############
- What I said before

I'm keeping an eye on this analysis, because I see a lot of spelling mistakes and questionable knowledge of the PU metagame. If you want to continue this, please make sure to improve the parts I've noted, not just add the stuff I mentioned.

Reactions: g
Overview also needs to mention that this faces still competition with Regice barring the fact that it outspeeds Scarf Tauros and Scarf Rotom-F, while Regice has far better bulk and a better movepool.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gooey kirby
This hasnt been touched for ages, ik not your fault, so before i check this in detail do you still want to do this (asking because some people will drop their analysis in situations like this?

Im just going to mention one thing here; you want max speed to outspeed adamant scarf tauros (which currently you tie with), and scarf scyther. Your current one is somewhat pointless as no base 100 runs scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)