VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will very probably be there but I really, really do not want to drive alone again....aughhh. Anyone who pays attention to TCG have any idea if TCG vendors show up?

p.s. any TCG players going I am never rooming with a VGC player again

I don't think there have ever been TCG vendors at Worlds, they have an offical Pokemon store though that sells TCG packs lol.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was wondering what "retail" meant on their website, since I could have sworn everyone said no vendors.

I was originally planning on going to this, but i dont have a copy of B/W and i've started to lose interest in pokemon all together. :/

ill wait for the B/W remake and then ill probably get into VGC again!

I will very probably be there but I really, really do not want to drive alone again....aughhh. Anyone who pays attention to TCG have any idea if TCG vendors show up?

p.s. any TCG players going I am never rooming with a VGC player again
Nope no TCG vendors *waits for ultimatedra to posts*
All they have is the worlds retail store and all they sell is worlds 2011 memorabilia+packs+sleeves+deckboxes

Nope no TCG vendors *waits for ultimatedra to posts*
All they have is the worlds retail store and all they sell is worlds 2011 memorabilia+packs+sleeves+deckboxes
By popular demand...

TPCi has a store for souvenirs, but no TCG retail will be there. Several TCG people "will set up shop" in the open play room the night before the LCQ and sell stuff like sleeves from japan, dice, cards, etc.

I saw a post somewhere on Pokegym I think saying that TrollandToad was coming but don't take my word for it.
That was for nationals, not worlds.

By popular demand...

TPCi has a store for souvenirs, but no TCG retail will be there. Several TCG people "will set up shop" in the open play room the night before the LCQ and sell stuff like sleeves from japan, dice, cards, etc.

That was for nationals, not worlds.
All right thanks dtrain/ultimatedra/everyone. I heard stories of people getting kicked out of the event for things like the setting up tables though?

Booking my flight in the next few days hopefully since last minuting it didn't really do wonders for the pricetag last time, when is everyone planning on getting there/leaving? I know we were a little uncoordinated about that for Nats...

And I guess I'll play in the LCQ, but no promises on effort.

Nobody can be sad if I don't show up because I've definitely asked at least 5 different people about rooms (whether they won a trip or not) and no one has got back to me and/or they have refused because they chose to give priority to other people first (which is fine and perfectly understandable, but frustrating nonetheless).

Just to let everyone know if you eat 12 Krispy Kremes in one sitting you will barf. Definitely the best donuts, probably coated with lard or something.

A bit disappointed I will not have any tcg vendors to sell to, but I will definitely be there to insult Fishy for losing with her choice specs energy ball Jellicent.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What is that damned coating? I swear it's like raw sugar. Whatever it is, it makes my teeth go numb, and ache around my fillings. Might treat myself to one and a cooked slab of cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)